Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

Beneath that vile, negative narcissism of hers, lies a woman who appears full of self-loathing and bitterness. Her constant need to be noticed smacks as some sort of pitiful low self- esteem, and it's this which drives that attention seeking trait of hers. She is not a pleasant person, no. Far from it. But my overriding impression towards her is of pity. A dismissive pity, yes. But pity nevertheless. Take away the bullying, bravado and bullshit that she spews out ad nauseum, and you're left with someone who, in the end, cuts a rather sad and pathetic figure.

Not to body shame, or make comments about woman's dress (but to definitely make a dad joke):
Do you reckon she got money off that jumper?

Beneath that vile, negative narcissism of hers, lies a woman who appears full of self-loathing and bitterness. Her constant need to be noticed smacks as some sort of pitiful low self- esteem, and it's this which drives that attention seeking trait of hers. She is not a pleasant person, no. Far from it. But my overriding impression towards her is of pity. A dismissive pity, yes. But pity nevertheless. Take away the bullying, bravado and bullshit that she spews out ad nauseum, and you're left with someone who, in the end, cuts a rather sad and pathetic figure.
Nah the hate she spills , she deserves nothing but contempt, if that makes me a cunt , well I’m a cunt then , but not a horrible racist one , I’m too old to forgive hate filled fucks , sorry , not sorry

Nah the hate she spills , she deserves nothing but contempt, if that makes me a cunt , well I’m a cunt then , but not a horrible racist one , I’m too old to forgive hate filled fucks , sorry , not sorry

I refer the Rt Hon Members to my response of 10th February

I don't mean this to be critical of you but I couldn't disagree more.
No one who refers to refugees as "cockroaches" or calls for a "final solution" to deal with Muslims deserves anyone's pity imho.
The term "nazi" or "fascist" is over used imo but her views are very close to that ideology from what I see.
Like I said, I don't mean this as a judgement on you.

I don't mean this to be critical of you but I couldn't disagree more.
No one who refers to refugees as "cockroaches" or calls for a "final solution" to deal with Muslims deserves anyone's pity imho.
The term "nazi" or "fascist" is over used imo but her views are very close to that ideology from what I see.
Like I said, I don't mean this as a judgement on you.

I am not saying she doesn't deserve contempt. She does.
Likewise, neither am I implying she deserves to be forgiven either, for spouting her miserable and wretched opinions. She doesn't.
I'm just giving a personal view as to why I think she conducts herself in such a callous and pig-ignorant manner.
And I pity her, yes; though not out of any kind of sympathy. Absolutely not. Rather, I pity her because behind her racist venom and (self) hatred, there lies a person of no real worth. Or value. And I think she knows that. Deep down.. Only, like all bullies and narcissists, she cannot nor will not acknowledge that. Acknowledge her own insignificance.

was this the same company that used or still produces neighbours

does anyone still watch it

has it gotten realy rough after it was taken off terrestrial tv?

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom