Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

Too quick, not enough pain and suffering involved.

How about dipping her in a vat of her own bile, letting it slowly eat into her flesh, causing suppurating pustulent sores on the body.

Or, if you want to make her suffering a social benefit, put her in the stocks, and provide the public with rotten vegetables - and the occasional stone - to chuck at her.
You're right but such intricate executions would only feed her sense of self importance. I say stomach shot and let her bleed out in a bin behind Lidl.

I couldn't remember Katie Hopkins surname the other day when I was talking to someone so I googled 'Katie cunt' and it worked.

Hopkins also comes up for

Katie horrible
Katie bitch (immediately after some apparently current slang term)
Katie nasty
Katie arsehole
Katie hurtful

And even
Katie thoroughly unpleasant

ETA

Also for:

Katie unpopular (although she shares this with Katie Price)

In recent times she's been out-Hopkinsed so often that she's become lost in the noise I think. Either that or she's taken over Trump's Twitter feed.

What became of Katie Hopkins? She used to be all over the meedya...
Most recent tweet is gloating that a little video she made telling lies about what asylum seekers get if they come to the uk has over a million views 'on twitter alone'. So she's far from gone away.
The left is totally outflanked on social media

Those vile Notre Dame tweets.
Evil anti-"pc" bitch is hysterical.
93d9ebc04f7fe87a69421ff053964e3e.jpg

Conspiracy theories regarding Notre Dame seem to be crawling out of the woodwork predictably from the racist right and far-right. Qanon have been spouting guff but also noted Islamophobe Frank Gaffney:

upload_2019-4-16_8-42-52.png

also

upload_2019-4-16_8-49-6.png

Last edited:
What's with her mixing Jews and Christians together here? Is she not aware that there are three interlinked Abrahamic religions?

On darker moments, I get the feeling that people like Hopkins (or indeed, Trump with his attacks on Ilhan Omar) are trying to instigate something really, really horrible against Muslims. I fear for the future.
Well they've already achieved it - from the nasty attacks in the street on innocent British women trying to mind their own business that someone I work for keeps telling me about.

I can't think of a church in Europe which has been burned down by a muslim for a very, very long time, certainly not in my lifetime. There's always just some grudge-laden anti-christian and the most famous I can think is a genuine neo-nazi. There was a man in Penzance last year, but ''Paul Ratcliffe'' doesn't seem to be a muslim name whatever his personal politics may be.

Not that facts matter to these people, but still. Burned churches is a minor interest of mine so I keep an eye on them. This one is special because of its stature and significance, if it turns out to have been arson I wouldn't be surprised to see a noisy minority demand the return of the guillotine for the culprits.

EtA, wrong thread but whatever. There's no context there for the above post so it can stay here.

Back
Top Bottom