Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

It's enough to make one idly wonder whether the Mail's target demographic is, perchance, simply not the sort of person who might find themself in the crosshairs of a white, right wing nutter; and further, to extrapolate from that exactly what the role of said organ of fair and balanced reporting might be in relationship to said frothing-mouthed, pale-skinned terroristic types

thinking.gif

over half a million is a big bite for hopkins to cough up. i don't imagine she has that sort of amount lieing around.
Lying around. /pedant (and you may well be dyslexic for all I know). However under the circumstances it's a happy error. :D

Final version

oh katie hopkins you're broke and bitter
and everyone i know will titter
people will be careful on twitter
in court more people will witter
your columns all go down the shitter

what say you Badgers?

I reckon the last line should read "so stick that sausage up your shitter", in homage to her broken promise to run naked down Regents St with a sausage up her bum.

I hope the court costs bankrupt the fucker.

If that happens Jack Monroe, regardless of anything else, should go directly to the House of Lords.

I know it's not really on to comment on people's appearance, but Hopkins is apparently 42. Nothing wrong with being 42 and looking 70. It's just a bit unusual.

I know it's not really on to comment on people's appearance...
Then don't, for fuck sake.

It doesn't suddenly become "on" just because you don't like the person. It doesn't stop being corrosive to general psychological well-being. It doesn't stop being a method of control over all women. It doesn't stop being the action of an utter twat.

if i may revise, how about

oh katie hopkins you're broke and bitter
and everyone i know will titter
people will be careful on twitter
in court more people will witter
everything else now is dragged out

what say you Badgers?

ha ha very good that
You have a talent, possibly needs a wider audience
Anyone on twitter ?
Maybe pass on to a certain person(oh no would be too long for twitter now i think about it)
Hard to find words to rhyme with hopkins tbf

If that happens Jack Monroe, regardless of anything else, should go directly to the House of Lords.

I know it's not really on to comment on people's appearance, but Hopkins is apparently 42. Nothing wrong with being 42 and looking 70. It's just a bit unusual.

Not being nasty, honest, 42 i thought she was older(are you allowed to say this i hope so)
Her Appearance on The Apprentice my next door neighbor at the time was on the same show when i lived at Grove park, mind as anyone who knows grove park will know it was more of a existence than living ha
he was not much of a talker but i recall he said the tasks were "silly" and sugar was a bit of a c...
Little side note I remember his wife (now Ex) telling me for taking part in it the programme makers paid there mortgage up for 1 year

ha ha very good that
You have a talent, possibly needs a wider audience
Anyone on twitter ?
Maybe pass on to a certain person(oh no would be too long for twitter now i think about it)
Hard to find words to rhyme with hopkins tbf
"Cock rings" should do it. Have fun working that into the narrative... :D

Then don't, for fuck sake.

It doesn't suddenly become "on" just because you don't like the person. It doesn't stop being corrosive to general psychological well-being. It doesn't stop being a method of control over all women. It doesn't stop being the action of an utter twat.
There's nothing particularly corrosive in commenting that someone looks aged beyond their years. And Hopkins does. Strikingly so.

Back
Top Bottom