Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

"I 'ate you, Butthurt!"

latest
Interestingly, the writers of On the Buses named their main character after reading some of Judith Butler's early works. Reg Varney himself was a Maoist.

I wonder if Hopkins thinks of libel damages as incidental expenses in her line of spite spiel
stuff, a bit like a travel card for normal people..

I doubt it tbh. I'm sure she gets paid well by the Mail but my guess is that's it's nowhere near enough to make the sort of money being talked about here incidental. She's not that valuable to them IMO - other hateful gobshites are easily available.

Well that sure escalated.

Take a look at @Law_and_policy's Tweet:

He goes on to tweet that this is in addition to Hopkins own costs.

Fucking lawyers sure know how to charge.

Doesn't surprise me, I read Bleak House and not much has changed since then I guess.

I doubt it tbh. I'm sure she gets paid well by the Mail but my guess is that's it's nowhere near enough to make the sort of money being talked about here incidental. She's not that valuable to them IMO - other hateful gobshites are easily available.
Rod Liddle's about to tweet something hateful about Loose Women in the next 5 minutes. It's what passes for a job application nowadays.

Hopkins is hawking the shit out of her new book today.

An author gets (roughly) 10% of a books cover price.

If her book is retailing at 8.99, thats a fuck tonne of rainforest thats needs to felled before it covers her costs.

556173 copies?

Back
Top Bottom