Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

If that happens Jack Monroe, regardless of anything else, should go directly to the House of Lords.

I know it's not really on to comment on people's appearance, but Hopkins is apparently 42. Nothing wrong with being 42 and looking 70. It's just a bit unusual.
I'm constantly amazed that this woman is younger than me. Looks aside, she has the attitude of a horrible right wing snob. I find it difficult to imagine some who grew up in the same age as me could be so revolting.

. . . But if we are taking looks, She obviously forgot to leave that portrait in the attic that's for sure.

Keith Richards has at least said some sensible things over the years
Like the lyrics to Brown sugar -originally titled black pussy
"(Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields / Sold in the market down in New Orleans / Scarred old slaver knows he's doing alright / Hear him whip the women" etc etc
I wouldn't hold these millionaire mysoginists up as an example of feminism con the music business tbh

"(Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields / Sold in the market down in New Orleans / Scarred old slaver knows he's doing alright / Hear him whip the women" etc etc
I wouldn't hold these millionaire mysoginists up as an example of feminism con the music business tbh
Or the unforgettable "under my thumb" a great way to talk about women.

"Though credited, like most of their compositions, to the singer/guitarist pair of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, the song was primarily the work of Jagger, who wrote it sometime during the filming of Ned Kelly in 1969.[6] Originally recorded over a three-day period at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio in Muscle Shoals, Alabama from 2–4 December 1969, the song was not released until over a year later due to legal wranglings with the band's former label, though at the request of guitarist Mick Taylor, they debuted the number live during the infamous concert at Altamont on 6 December. The song was written by Jagger with Marsha Hunt in mind; Hunt was Jagger's secret girlfriend and mother of his first child Karis. It is also claimed it was written with Claudia Lennear in mind. Lennear made this claim on BBC's Radio 4 (25 February 2014, Today), saying that it was written with her in mind because at the time when it was written, Mick Jagger used to hang around with her."
Or the unforgettable "under my thumb" a great way to talk about women.
Also lyrics by Jagger...Im sure Keith has said his fair share of shite, but he gets a bly on these two songs

Last edited:
smileyPuking.gif

Did we find out for certain her real total expenses payout yet? 500k feels too good to be true
Katie Hopkins’ legal bills to top £300,000 after losing High Court battle to Jack Monroe

Not sure if this includes her own costs but I expect it does. I'd like it to be higher, I'd like to imagine Hopkins hired a very very very expensive lawyer.

Having a go about peoples looks is it a bit small time and brings you down to a low level
This is where i agree with many women there are loads of ugly old blokes on tv, ha now im doing it
I mean Bruce forsyth for example
Joan collins has hammered michael buerk in a newspaper today for being ageist and a misogynist
Bit harsh on the hoppo for looks , how about Janet street Porter a vile women and a few others on that shit programme Loose women

Last edited:
Katie Hopkins’ legal bills to top £300,000 after losing High Court battle to Jack Monroe

Not sure if this includes her own costs but I expect it does. I'd like it to be higher, I'd like to imagine Hopkins hired a very very very expensive lawyer.

ha ha talking about this last nite to a bloke, a real sarf london type his comment was "Thats nothing her old man will pay that off his a millionaire"
I would be looking at a weekly pay off package if it was me tbh !

Nice use of the auld straw man

Having a go about peoples looks is it a bit small time and brings you down to a low level
This is where i agree with many women there are loads of ugly old blokes on tv, ha now im doing it
I mean Bruce forsyth for example
Joan collins has hammered michael buerk in a newspaper today for being ageist and a misogynist
Bit harsh on the hoppo for looks , how about Janet street Porter a vile women and a few others on that shit programme Loose women
Bruce Forsyth famously no longer on TV.

Nice use of the auld straw man
Just saying Keith Richards said some pretty revolting things as well as some sensible things. His comment when asked if he would like a knighthood following Jagger's, was good " I wouldn't let that dysfunctional family near me with a sharpened stick, never mind a sword, showed great foresight what with the near blinding of Ed Sheren. He should have listened to Keith

Just saying Keith Richards said some pretty revolting things as well as some sensible things. His comment when asked if he would like a knighthood following Jagger's, was good " I wouldn't let that dysfunctional family near me with a sharpened stick, never mind a sword, showed great foresight what with the near blinding of Ed Sheren. He should have listened to Keith
No, that isn't just what you said.

No, that isn't just what you said.
You said Keith Richards at least said some sensible things, I said he also sang/said some pretty detestable things and had a generally mysogenistic attitude, at least as a young man. This is way off subject now, point is, plenty of ways to criticise evil Hopkins without resorting to comments on her physical appearance, which I'm sure you agree with, and plenty of lyrics to quote that aren't from bands that had such a shit attitude to women

The Ed Sheeran sword story was made up, it didn't happen.
Really? Or is the palace PR machine in action. That rotten bunch of inbreds are capable of far worse and then covering up. But, back to Katie Hopkins, isn't it likely the mail will pick up the tab?

This is your strawman. Do you remember saying it now? No one is arguing that so why the fuck did you say it and why the fuck have you denied saying it?
Mate, I don't even know what a straw man is but talk about pedantic. I was saying that I don't see the stones as a particularly pleasant bunch of people - as with most rich businessmen, so I personally wouldn't refer to lyrics from their songs myself to support anything I was arguing. You differ- good. This is well off subject. Have a nice day and let's move on. -just looked up straw man in this context, but still a little confused -but please don't bother trying to clarify its a weeny little point

You said Keith Richards at least said some sensible things, I said he also sang/said some pretty detestable things and had a generally mysogenistic attitude, at least as a young man. This is way off subject now, point is, plenty of ways to criticise evil Hopkins without resorting to comments on her physical appearance, which I'm sure you agree with, and plenty of lyrics to quote that aren't from bands that had such a shit attitude to women
Oh and I don't know why you're fixated on lyrics as though he only existed on stage

Mate, I don't even know what a straw man is but talk about pedantic. I was saying that I don't see the stones as a particularly pleasant bunch of people - as with most rich businessmen, so I personally wouldn't refer to lyrics from their songs myself to support anything I was arguing. You differ- good. This is well off subject. Have a nice day and let's move on. -just looked up straw man in this context, but still a little confused -but please don't bother trying to clarify its a weeny little point
I didn't refer to lyrics from their songs to support anything. I never said they were pleasant. You can't stop yourself, can you?

E2A it isn't pedantic to say you're lying, which is in effect what a strawman is. Don't post things you can't or won't defend.

Last edited:
There's nothing particularly corrosive in commenting that someone looks aged beyond their years. And Hopkins does. Strikingly so.
Of course there fucking is. It's another little reminder to all of us -- women in particular -- that we are constantly being judged on our appearance. And god help you if your genetics (or otherwise) leads you to looking older than you are, because people will laugh at you for it. That's the definition of socially corrosive.

Back
Top Bottom