Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

The other day, KH retweeted something by a group called "anti Juden SS".

When mainstream fake-news gives her undue attention, they do so in full knowledge of such far right and anti semitic connections.

They think that stuff is edgy. If it was someone vaguely connected to the Labour Party doing that it would be cooked up into a crisis of leadership lasting months, because the opposition to anti semitism is not based on concern for welfare of Jewish people but on political opportunism, using bigotry to score points as and when useful.

I'd be really intimidated by her if I knew her, I know shes talks bollocks, but she is so loud and talks over people, and doesn't listen to the other person talking to her.
I just freeze in the presence of people like that when i wish i could put them in their place, cos ive been targeted by a few sorts of katie hopkins personality type, loud, arrogant, talks shit etc,, not so bad, but you get my drift, and i always come away from them hating myself more for failing to take care of myself and give them a piece of my mind.

Obviously, mentioning her is problematic because it gives the attention she wants. My problem is less with her though, there are plenty of far rightists out there, it's that her opinion is considered worthy of airtime by mainstream fake-news.

The comment I referenced upthread included that "racism has no meaning anymore" - this, again, in a retweet of "anti juden SS".

Which ever mainstream fake-news still employs her is de facto endorsing the most vile anti semitism and bona fide nazi-ism. That's the real issue here, the mainstreaming of the far right and she is far from the only example.

Obviously, mentioning her is problematic because it gives the attention she wants. My problem is less with her though, there are plenty of far rightists out there, it's that her opinion is considered worthy of airtime by mainstream fake-news.

The comment I referenced upthread included that "racism has no meaning anymore" - this, again, in a retweet of "anti juden SS".

Which ever mainstream fake-news still employs her is de facto endorsing the most vile anti semitism and bona fide nazi-ism. That's the real issue here, the mainstreaming of the far right and she is far from the only example.
yeahshe is deffo far rite.
Right wing ppolitics seems harmful and dangerous to me and i cannot understand why so many people like it, who likes being in danger and harmed?
RW politics seems so negative

I'll bet she's nice as cherry pie. Uses the media to stir up publicity in order to stir up publicity to make money. So what, who cares? We've all got to make a bean.

You can offend all the people some of the time, and you can offend some of the people all the time, but you cannot offend all the people all the time. Unless you're Katie Hopkins.
I'd say she does not offend her bank manager. The paper she writes for is not known for its thoughtfulness and I'm sure she is well paid for her evil scribbles, which, in a previous era, would all have been done in green ink.

im not offended by her at all....she can say whatever she wants. She is a journalist and i was one too for many years.... i subscribe very much to Oscar Wildes point of view.

Back
Top Bottom