Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

The source for that photoshopped image is a self-styled 'Christian' and member of Pegida, who claims - surprise, surprise - to be 'pro-Israel'. For a Christian, she's not too keen on other Christians.
Juliette (@Juliet777777) on Twitter
When I first saw the story I initially though she'd been trolled by someone, but then along comes you with a link to the originator of the pic who actually turns out to be a bigger wingnut than Hopkins. It's like being shot up by friendly fire. Karma.

Violent hyperbole?
What, such as kindly - IMO - suggestion that the put the sausage in her mouth, rather than up her bum?
Or perhaps the repetition of her own original suggestion is "violent hyperbole"?

Quite. In fact, considering how carefully calibrated the fictional character 'Katie Hopkins' is, it's a pretty smart move to use that particular suggestion in the first place: detractors can't engage, seriously or otherwise, in attacking her over it without by definition having to talk about the anal insertion of meat products into a female public figure - with all the opportunity for accusing those detractors of misogyny that then creates.

Last edited:
Fair comment. :oops: It was the reference to the fork that made me wince. If she's OK with it all it's none of my business, and I shall paddle off to the calmer waters of the world politics forums :thumbs:, where CR reigns in all his glory.
:confused: As far as I can tell, I'm the only one on this thread who has mentioned the fork in the photo of the enormous sausage, by saying it was a "nice touch".

Is this somehow being construed as "violent hyperbole"?

:confused: As far as I can tell, I'm the only one on this thread who has mentioned the fork in the photo of the enormous sausage, by saying it was a "nice touch".

Is this somehow being construed as "violent hyperbole"?
Not really - was reading through the thread very fast at the time and without the close attention it clearly deserved. I take it all back, OK?

Listen to Katie Hopkins falling for M25 week-long closure spoof

Katie Hopkins fell for a spoof story and told her millions of radio listeners that the M25was going to be closed for ONE WHOLE WEEK this summer.

Having been discussing RideLondon road closures on air during her weekend London LBC show on Saturday (July 30), the controversial presenter then moved on to say: "The M25 motorway is due to close for one whole week in August as the Department of Health and sports officials are organising a fitness event which is being billed as the ultimate endurance race.

"So that's to close the M25 motorway for one whole week in August and that will take place the 1st to the 8th of August 2016.

"Teams of four people are invited to walk, jog or run to complete the 117 miles that make up the second longest orbital motorway in the world.

"Well I'm up for that if only to go and mock people that are causing such chaos and havoc," she added.

Christ she's a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom