Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Katie Hopkins

It's a phone in show on Sunday morning. That tells you quite a lot. Who the fuck cares. Are you going to listen. I can't even remember who she is replacing. She has been on there before though.

To be fair I probably won't be listening , I didn't realised she came back from the surgery and started mouthing off again , sod her then

I listened to her when she stood in for James O'Brien. Despite her strong opinions she actual gave callers with opposing views a much easier time than someone like O'Brien or even some of the other LBC presenters would.

The logistics of how that sausage is going to stay in place, let alone the initial insertion (frozen?? cooked and cooled??), and not vanish all up within the gary is tearing my mind apart.

The logistics of how that sausage is going to stay in place, let alone the initial insertion (frozen?? cooked and cooled??), and not vanish all up within the gary is tearing my mind apart.

Frozen on entry, fried on removal. And clenching.

A twatter user should inform her that Isis have issued a fatwa against her if she uses a pork sausage rather than a chicken one.

Yeah, appalling as Hopkins is, don't you think some of these comments are a bit, erm, sexist?
Though come to think of it, she's probably only got herself to blame for planting this image in your mind in the first place.

Yeah, appalling as Hopkins is, don't you think some of these comments are a bit, erm, sexist?
Though come to think of it, she's probably only got herself to blame for planting this image in your mind in the first place.

Aye, she did start the whole idea off, to not take the piss now that she's fallen silent would be a terrible injustice.

I dunno, tbh. A little while ago I'd never heard of her. Now she pisses me off big time. I loathe what she stands for. I'm just a bit queasy about how people take her misogynist bait.

OK, I think we're getting into some weird and unpleasant territory here. . .

Personally I do think rising above it rather than sinking to her level of crassness and spite might reflect better on us, but sexist? No.Imagine if Clarkson or Littlejohn had made a similar pledge. We'd be falling over ourselves offering to construct extra-large sausages made of polonium or razor blades, whilst also begging for brain bleach.

Back
Top Bottom