Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jobs you could never see yourself doing?

Define "never see myself doing"
Is it jobs that I can't see myself doing because I lack the training, experience, inclination, patience and physical dexterity which is a very long list
or
jobs I can't see mself doing because it would go against my principles? the second list is not empty but it is one hell of a lot shorter than the first

Is it jobs that I can't see myself doing because I lack the training, experience, inclination, patience and physical dexterity which is a very long list
or
jobs I can't see mself doing because it would go against my principles? the second list is not empty but it is one hell of a lot shorter than the first
I was trying to think of a job I couldn't see myself doing because it was too dark.

tabloid journalist,war correspondent , Housing assoication management, city trader, care worker,probationofficer,DJ

or

Exactly. I can never see myself being god-emperor of the world but I can't see anyone else in that job either. On the other hand I can't see myself being a coder but there are tons of those.

Back
Top Bottom