Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jimmy Carter to receive hospice care at home

Bingoman

Former President Jimmy Carter is to receive hospice care at home after a series of short stays in hospital, sad news

Thank you for not phrasing the title in the traditional manner speculating on the end of political careers

Former President Jimmy Carter is to receive hospice care at home after a series of short stays in hospital, sad news

He's lived far too long. He contributed to the genocide in East Timor as it was escalating by increasing the amount of weapons sent to the Indonesian Suharto dictatorship. And then when human rights groups tried to block this he arranged, through the vice president Mondale, for the arms to be sent by Israel. Atleast a quarter of the population of East Timor was genocided by the Suharto regime. Carter was also repsonsible for the Camp David agreement , which meant sending a great deal of military and other aid (the equivalent of more than 50% of such aid worldwide) to Israel, which was used by the state of Israel to attack it's northern neighbours in 1978 and 1982 which meant atrocities and the expansion of the occupied territories. Carter was in charge of managing capitalism which means he has much blood on his hands and is responsible for much harm. Unfortunately he's managed to gain rather a cult-like following from gullible people who think he's a super nice fella who has done no wrong.

Last edited:
He's lived far too long. He contributed to the genocide in East Timor as it was escalating by increasing the amount of weapons sent to the Indonesian Suharto dictatorship. And then when human rights groups tried to block this he arranged, through the vice president Mondale, for the arms to be sent by Israel. Atleast a quarter of the population of East Timor was genocided by the Suharto regime. Carter was also repsonsible for the Camp David agreement , which meant sending a great deal of military and other aid (the equivalent of more than 50% of such aid worldwide) to Israel, which was used by the state of Israel to attack it's northern neighbours in 1978 and 1982 which meant atrocities and the expansion of the occupied territories. Carter was in charge of managing capitalism which means he has much blood on his hands and is responsible for much harm. Unfortunately he's managed to gain rather a cult following from gullible people who think he's a super nice fella who has done no wrong.
He's largely done that through stated opposition to Israeli policies post his presidency hasn't he?

He's lived far too long. He contributed to the genocide in East Timor as it was escalating by increasing the amount of weapons sent to the Indonesian Suharto dictatorship. And then when human rights groups tried to block this he arranged, through the vice president Mondale, for the arms to be sent by Israel. Atleast a quarter of the population of East Timor was genocided by the Suharto regime. Carter was also repsonsible for the Camp David agreement , which meant sending a great deal of military and other aid (the equivalent of more than 50% of such aid worldwide) to Israel, which was used by the state of Israel to attack it's northern neighbours in 1978 and 1982 which meant atrocities and the expansion of the occupied territories. Carter was in charge of managing capitalism which means he has much blood on his hands and is responsible for much harm. Unfortunately he's managed to gain rather a cult following from gullible people who think he's a super nice fella who has done no wrong.
Well now I know that I deffo wouldn't give him a stall at the book-fare.

Bloody hell!

:eek:

His UFO sighting:

One evening in 1969, two years before he became Governor of Georgia, Carter was preparing to give a speech at a Lions Club meeting. At about 7:15 pm (EST), one of the guests called his attention to a strange object that was visible about 30 degrees above the horizon to the west of where he was standing. Carter described the object as being bright white and as being about as bright as the moon. It was said to have closed in on where he was standing but to have stopped beyond a stand of pine trees some distance from him. The object is then said to have changed color, first to blue, then to red, then back to white, before appearing to recede into the distance.

Carter felt that the object was self-illuminated, and not solid in nature. Carter's report indicates that it was witnessed by about ten or twelve other people, and was in view for ten to twelve minutes before it passed out of sight.[1][3]

In 1973, Carter said:

There were about twenty of us standing outside of a little restaurant, I believe, a high school lunch room, and a kind of green light appeared in the western sky. This was right after sundown. It got brighter and brighter. And then it eventually disappeared. It didn't have any solid substance to it, it was just a very peculiar-looking light. None of us could understand what it was.[4]

Speaking in a 2005 interview, Carter said:

All of a sudden, one of the men looked up and said, 'Look, over in the west!' And there was a bright light in the sky. We all saw it. And then the light, it got closer and closer to us. And then it stopped, I don't know how far away, but it stopped beyond the pine trees. And all of a sudden it changed color to blue, and then it changed to red, then back to white. And we were trying to figure out what in the world it could be, and then it receded into the distance.[3]

I'll see your UFO and raise you a rabbit

"The President confessed to having had limited experience with enraged rabbits" 😁

That time he admitted in Playboy to "lusting in his heart":

In the Playboy interview, excerpts of which were published early Tuesday, Carter admitted to having "looked upon a lot of women with lust."

The quote continued: "I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something God recognizes I will do -- and I have done it -- and God forgives me for it."

It still isn't a patch on Trump talking about pussy grabbing, but at the time it was considered quite shocking.

Oldest ex-president in US history - sounds like he has a good attitude anyway.

He has frequently expressed a striking calmness when dealing with his health challenges.
"I'm perfectly at ease with whatever comes," he said in 2015. "I've had an exciting, adventurous and gratifying existence."

Oldest ex-president in US history - sounds like he has a good attitude anyway.

He has frequently expressed a striking calmness when dealing with his health challenges.
"I'm perfectly at ease with whatever comes," he said in 2015. "I've had an exciting, adventurous and gratifying existence."
How many other people who've contributed to genocide and massacres do you admire?

Last edited:
It takes quite a degree of courage to expose yourself to that much radiation, the drugs were earned I think.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with the same form of cancer. He didn't have insurance because the company he worked for cut their workforce. He got minimal treatment, a little surgery, but no radiation or chemo. He died a year later at 35. If we're going to ration care, we should find a better way to do than who has more power or money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom