Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Clarkson: strikers should be "executed in front of their families"

lolclarkson.jpg

I think Shippou-san has this manga

no doubt his statement about reactions to the suicide and stirkers comment will be 'its political correctness gone mad!'

I actually welcome extreme right wing idiots like Clarkson vomitting out their bile - it's only what the Tory Right are saying in private - so it all helps to force people to decide what side they're on in the coming struggle.

I actually wish Gove was Prime Minister .... he is just sooooo slappable - the creepy teacher's pet who you just longed to stuff down the school bogs. The more outspokenly fascistic and generally selfish the fat cats are the better. Tories weeping crocodile tears whilst they rip us off is just so irritating.

Well done Clarkson.

i actually used to find him funny but as he got more and more of a twat it became such hard work i gave up ...

"Why must we be under the shackles of so-called political correctness? I will say what I like, and there's nothing you can do about it. Now shut up and know your place!"

My favourite Jeremy Clark rant was when he printed his bank details in the scum to prove a point that your bank details mean nothing and can't be used to hack into your account (in light of the furore of the HMRC lost the bank details of millions of Child Benefit Claimants)...after he published his details somebody skanked £500 from his account.

Clarkson has made a very successful career from being..... well Clarkson.

The more he says controversial things, the better his career goes... Its not likely he will ever stop. I'm sure his viewpoint is that saying cockish things on television is his job!

It's almost as if Clarkson's created this persona of being a twat to sell his books and DVDs...

The atmosphere afterwards was the best bit of the show. :facepalm::hmm::D

Maybe he has actually done the strikers a favour as in a lot of people could not care less about the strike until today media circus? Is there really a possible legal case again him as reported on the BBC?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

Back
Top Bottom