Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

James Cleverly’s unpleasant turn of phrase

I'd have thought more the sort of person who hands out copies of the Evening Standard. Well, someone has to, although fuck knows why.

He's doing the full media rounds this morning. Got a slightly harder time on BBC breakfast about what his wife thought about it but just said that was a private matter. He's still got Susanna Reid to come on GMB at 8.30 though who is quite a tough interviewer.

He's doing the full media rounds this morning. Got a slightly harder time on BBC breakfast about what his wife thought about it but just said that was a private matter. He's still got Susanna Reid to come on GMB at 8.30 though who is quite a tough interviewer.
They've shown the clip twice now, but have omitted the ' good man bit'.
Can't watch the cunt again on GMB, let me know how it goes.

Would have thought that not-clever-lee should be getting grilled over the fudge regarding "processing the asylum backlog" that "he says" has been completed by the deadline of 31Dec2023.

The BBC coverage indicates that a large chunk of applications have been "withdrawn" by the gov't as the applicant has "disappeared" ...
status 13 Dec 2023
and "today"

There's him (and his acolytes) trying to make light of this and paint it as just a nice little bit of banter. But he has form...

1704201743145.png

I mean, bleurgh. What could that possibly be intended to achieve except misogyny?

He's an utter disgrace, but then they all are, seems to have been a long time since there were any talented and honourable ministers in this country.

He's an utter disgrace, but then they all are, seems to have been a long time since there were any talented and honourable ministers in this country.
the 2019 intake were fucking dire, the old cordon sanitaire went straight in the bin so we could have several fash leaning or ex bnp twats foisted on us by a system desperate to fuck the left over any and all other priorities.

Back
Top Bottom