Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I've changed my perfume for the first time in 20 yrs and it feels like I'm being unfaithful

i have faithfulls. the expensive one. chanel no5 and the cheap faithfull..patchouli oil...it would have to be good tommake me be uinfaithfull so yeah...what from , whjat to and why?

She was a Vivienne Westwood girl, I'm sure?

What now?

Fergie-399x495.jpg

I've been wearing the same perfume for fifteen years. Tried to branch out to a winter/evening scent last year but it just doesn't smell right.

but yeah, tell us which one.

Actually I'm well pissed off. There was a stand on the boat with a load of perfume in boxes and one tester with them - all on a shelf on their own. The bottles said Armani Code and the tester said Armani Code with tiny writing underneath saying summer. They're not the fucking same :mad: I don't like it.

Anyone want 50ml Armani Code EDP for £40 :mad:

My usual perfume is Chanel Cristalle and I'll be sticking with it by the look of it.

I've had to change mine after 10 years because it's been discontinued. I'm wandering round thinking 'what's that weird perfume I can smell' all the time :(

Personally I find expensive scent on a man or a woman incredibly sexy. I also find people coming on to a thread about perfume to say how much they don't like perfume mildly amusing.

A couple of years ago I went to buy perfume for someone but most strangely I found I simply could not smell any of the samples that were offerred me. It seemed I had lost my sense of smell completely. Luckily my kid (then 10) was there so we chose one that he liked the smell of :)

I'm in two minds about this new one. I don't like it when I first put it on but there's something a bit sexy about it later on :hmm:

it's cos then the top notes have faded, they don't last long. and then you're smelling more of the longer-lasting middle which eventually fades to the base of the perfume, which apparently you like.

The top notes seem to last a long time on this one - maybe because it's a bit strong for my taste. It's like a good 6 hrs later that I think 'Oooh, what's that smell? I quite like that' :D

Back
Top Bottom