Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

ITV: Walk in

steveseagull

It is rather good. It is a drama based on Hope not Hate busting National Action wide open with Jack Renshaw's plot of murder Rosie Cooper MP and his conviction for noncing.

Five parter. Well worth a watch. All five episodes are on ITV Player to binge watch.

I'm on full binge, very disturbing :( . Stephen Graham brilliant as Mathew Collins. Its not like I could be anymore fucking depressed.
Watch it through ya fingers folks.

I think Stephen Graham is a brilliant actor, but I saw a bit of this the other day - not from the start, just some of an episode as it was being aired - and it wasn't really my sort of thing, a bit too much.

I think Stephen Graham is a brilliant actor, but I saw a bit of this the other day - not from the start, just some of an episode as it was being aired - and it wasn't really my sort of thing, a bit too much.
It's based on a true story. So how can that be too much?

Neither do I. But that's reality. It's grim, I know.

Aye but I don't have to watch a series about it. Some grim stuff that there are drama series about I watch and enjoy, this wasn't one of them, saw a bit of it, didn't appeal. Like Stephen Graham in most things so commented that I thought he looked like he was good in this. Didn't feel the need to watch more of it. Nothing to make a fuss or an argument about.

I only commented because the thread was started more than 2 weeks ago and only just got its first reply tonight (and I hadn't noticed the thread earlier), it didn't seem that controversial (although apparently I might have misjudged that) so I just thought I'd say something to try to bulk it out a bit.

Don't underestimate the power of an empty silence to prompt someone to say something.

Good job I don't have to watch it either, the small bit I caught of it was enough to tell me I shouldn't.

Sorry for posting about it, I found it a bit disturbing, not going to watch the whole thing unless OH insists on watching the rest of it when I am here (which is how I saw a bit of it in the first place).

I find some disturbing stuff quite interesting to watch, whether documentaries or dramas based on.

I've been recording this, and I had my arm twisted to binge watch it today, I was waiting on tomorrow's night broadcast, so I could skip past all the ads, which you can't do on the ITV Hub, still at least I could do that on 4 out of the 5 parts..

It was an excellent drama, uncomfortable viewing at times, but well worth it, and something that needs to be seen by as many people as possible. I knew the basic background to the story, but to see that & plenty of detail I wasn't aware of brought together like this made for an very interesting insight into these loons, congratulations to ITV for commissioning & airing it.

I would also recommend watching the 'Nazi Hunters: The Real Walk-In' documentary that aired last night and is on the ITV Hub, including some footage of National Action demos, some from police interviews, and interviews with the likes of Matthew Collins and Robbie Mullins.

Watched the first episode last night, was a bit confused by why they seemed to have moved various bits of the plot to Bradford and thought the brief depiction of the "White Man March" was a bit rubbish, but presumably the rest of the series will focus more on the clandestine post-ban period?

Back
Top Bottom