Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Italy v Croatia 17:00

How's going to be the daddy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a draw but want Croatia to do it. Can't watch sadly but will catch the first half on the radio.

I'm going for Italy. Think they played well against Spain (altho saying that Spain did play Torres for part of that match)

Italy for me too, also thought they looked decent against Spain showing the sort of style that should cope with what Croatia can throw at them.

Agree with those backing Italy, they more then matched Spain and I was surprised at how positevly they played. I'm not sure about Croatia yet as Ireland were woeful in the last match.

Italy havent beaten Croatia since the break up of Yugoslavia, but Im still going for an Italian win. 2-1 I reckon.

Its a bit end to end at the moment with Ballotelli seeing a lot of the ball. Acab is in charge so there will either be no bookings or 15.

Onket said:
What's happening? I'm still at work.

I hope Croatia kick their arses.

Decent opportunity for Italy
Good chance for Croatia
Howard Webb won't have that
Croatia tidy up
Italy pressure early on
Strong challenge
That sort of thing

Don't know who the fuck my employers think they are expecting me to stay in work until 5 pm during a European sporting event. CUNZ:mad:

Have I missed much? Hows Rod the Plod doing?

friedaweed said:
Don't know who the fuck my employers think they are expecting me to stay in work until 5 pm during a European sporting event. CUNZ:mad:

Have I missed much? Hows Rod the Plod doing?

Are your employers Welsh?

Back
Top Bottom