Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israeli troops execute 2 Palestinian teenagers on Nakba Day.

The kid slaughter continues on all sides
The 3 abducted and murdered Israeli teenagers - was it in revenge for this? No news sources I can see have made the link but it does, superficially, look like there may be one
6 Palestinians die as the Israelis swamp the West Bank looking for them
Then a Palestinian boy is abducted and murdered, most likely by settlers from one of the many illegal Israeli land grabs.
Meanwhile the leaders of both sides are still thinking it was all the responsibility of some organised and known groupings
I think the real danger is that these abduction murders and simply the expression of hatred from small groups acting on their own
They will "inspire" (wrong word really) others to do the same

Last edited:
Kidnapped Palestinian teen was burned to death, autopsy shows

The Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khudair who was kidnapped and murdered in Jerusalem early on Wednesday morning was burned to death by his killers.

The news of the horrifying manner in which Muhammad was killed came on the same day that thousands of people turned out for his funeral in the Shuafat neighborhood of eastern occupied Jerusalem where he lived.

Palestinian Authority Attorney General Muhammad Abdul Ghani al-Aweiwi told the official Palestinian news agency Wafa that the preliminary autopsy report states that the remnants of a burned substance (soot) was present in Muhammad’s respiratory passages and lungs, indicating he had inhaled the substance while being burned alive.

Burning and complications stemming from it were the direct cause of death, according to the autopsy report....

Pretty shocked by that video, will anything be done about it? it certainly should, but I have a feeling the perpetrators will get away with it.

Pretty shocked by that video, will anything be done about it? it certainly should, but I have a feeling the perpetrators will get away with it.
Of course they will...:( There's nothing we can do or the world will do, it seems. Except to be a witness and to remember.

by actions such as those Israel has managed over the decades to bring violent radical response in multiple generations of Muslim and Arab youth
Without Israels subjugation of the Palestinians there would be no Black September, no Hamas, no Islamic JIhad, no Hizbollah and ultimately no IS

Last edited:
And another.

16165762-mmmain.jpg

http://www.nola.com/military/index.ssf/2014/10/family_of_new_orleans_boy_kill.html

Thing is the idf likes to think its this highly professional army
But its a conscript army .
Britsh army sgts are pushing 30 in the infantry who are the units who count
Israeli army sgts are in their early 20s which really doesnt bode well:(

Back
Top Bottom