Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
No. The 46 year old driver has been bailed. It's not just the victims whose lives would be shattered by this. Best not to speculate.
Yep you're right. I'll hold back my sympathy for the person who drove a tank through a domestic dwelling bounday line and into a kids picnic until the full details emerge though. I hope for her sake she's not been negligent in any way.

cunt in a range/land rover parked on pavement earlier,
said "excuse me you're on the pavement",
smug cunt in car says "i know mate"
said "maybe you need a smaller car or learn how to park"
he was shocked! a passer said "agree with you mate, land rover wankers, pavement for people"
just left him and his mate there stewing
cunts

3000.jpg
Somehow this is worthy of a statement/condolences from the prime minister, Home Secretary and mayor of London. Posh school in London. Some people’s lives really are worth more than others. If it happened in Bradford at a normal school it wouldn’t have gone anywhere beyond the local press.

Will be in Albania/ Macedonia soon. Will be doing some miles. The usual Tirana airport rental stuff is available but if I go local and rent from an Alb, I can get some bargains. needs to be 4x4 for some semi rough. I can get a 2010 RR sport for 80 euro pog a day. or a 17 year old Volvo XC90 for 20 pog a day less. It woul be utterly stupid to get a RR sport for the lols yes ? I will in the sticks for a bit so....

pog.jpg

Will be in Albania/ Macedonia soon. Will be doing some miles. The usual Tirana airport rental stuff is available but if I go local and rent from an Alb, I can get some bargains. needs to be 4x4 for some semi rough. I can get a 2010 RR sport for 80 euro pog a day. or a 17 year old Volvo XC90 for 20 pog a day less. It woul be utterly stupid to get a RR sport for the lols yes ? I will in the sticks for a bit so....

View attachment 383365
Makes it easy for the kidnap gangs to know you're worth having :D

View attachment 383365

The range rover will 100% definitely break down in the middle of nowhere.

View attachment 383365
I've spent one day in Albania. Only one town (posh coastal resort) so this may not be representative). 90% of the cars were new 4x4s mostly Range Rover but a few BMWs and Porches. Of those 4x4 about 40% being on UK plates, 40% on german and the rest from other parts of Europe. I don't think I saw any on Albanian plates.

I thought that this was an excellent example of what honest hard work can get you...

Last edited:
Tbh I think it’s quite fun, if we have to have stupidly rich people I’d rather they did mad shit like this rather than bankroll the far right and crackpot libertarians.

I can see where you are coming from. Trouble is they do both…

People after laughing at this but ignoring the security it gives parents and their precious offspring on the school run. Plus the better vision from the high driving position
Except it doesn’t it clogs up traffic it’s hard to park and isn’t any safer than any other car in a collision.

It has less mass

A Fiat 500 that has broken through a fence onto a lawn and which the driver is accelerating will not stop unless it hits something like a building. I don't really get likeasfish's idea that it won't go much further than the fence because weighs half as much as a Range Rover.

Reactions: Chz
Back
Top Bottom