Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
I don't believe there is a strict definition of such a thing. My car is the same height as a lot of crossovers, but you wouldn't call it an SUV. Same way you wouldn't call a white van an SUV. It is what the carmakers decide it is. I would argue anything not available in 4x4 configuration doesn't count, but very few of the current lot are.

TBH I would buy this in an instant. Though I would have to find somewhere to park it and never let the family or anyone who knows me find out I own it. It is utterly ridiculous and probably even worse to drive than any other Landy still makes me smile
I know people who would buy it simply becase they cannot drive ( very well ) and something like that would mean they would not take abuse from other drivers and they would not have to worry about tiny bumps and obstructions ( mini's 500's etc ) when parking.

after reading the full article the car parking spaces there are 20 cm narrower than regulation state: a group lawsuit is in order for anyone done for straddling there I think

there is mostly no need to drive such a big car, even if yes they are comfortable, ffs

who is the top dog in wanky wheels these days?

To be fair, the width of some SUVs is not greater than other types, and plenty of car parks have very narrow bays that whereas are slightly wider than the car’s wheelbase, leave little space to open the car door. And a lot of people have mobility issues or larger frames. If there were no other spaces left, there’s nothing much an older or larger person can do but to park there and give themselves sufficient space to get out.

As a matter of fact, anyone studying the image for a few moments should see that most non-SUV cars outside of the minicar category parked in that place would be unable to open a door more than half way

IMG_4532.jpeg
I despise SUVs but those bays are unfit for purpose for mist cars. And private car park enforcement companies are cowboy cunts at the best of times. Fair enough if it’s one of those cunts you see on the internet who’ve park bang in the middle of two bays, but this feel like deliberate overzealous profiteering taking advantage of a deficient design.

I know people who would buy it simply becase they cannot drive ( very well ) and something like that would mean they would not take abuse from other drivers and they would not have to worry about tiny bumps and obstructions ( mini's 500's etc ) when parking.
1685528233399.png Some would say it would be my ideal vehicle then 😡. Pretty sure it would end up like this🙁

To be fair, the width of some SUVs is not greater than other types, and plenty of car parks have very narrow bays that whereas are slightly wider than the car’s wheelbase, leave little space to open the car door. And a lot of people have mobility issues or larger frames. If there were no other spaces left, there’s nothing much an older or larger person can do but to park there and give themselves sufficient space to get out.

It fucks me because of how many inconsiderate people there are who will just open their car into yours. :(

something about this on R4 today, new recomendations coming in for an extra 20cm for parking bays in future built multi storey car parks and a heavier load bearing build as electric cars are heavier too.

I just don't like the current BMW grille design.

From producing sophisticated cars they seem to have let the design director children shape their latest models.

If it was all black it'd just about get away with it but that red trim and chrome combo is just plain stupid. Twat mobile for twats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom