Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ireland - newcomers and the far right

And following the decriminalization of drugs, the vampires made sure it was the shit drugs that got people. The most beautiful people helplessly trapped by a trick. Like your lungs filling up with cement and a lie that once you pop you can’t stop.

And following the decriminalization of drugs, the vampires made sure it was the shit drugs that got people. The most beautiful people helplessly trapped by a trick. Like your lungs filling up with cement and a lie that once you pop you can’t stop.

Again, what are you on about, exactly?

Well, there was certainly a shit load of prejudice against Romanians before I left, way back when. But the bigots were unable to tell the difference between Romanians and Romany people...

Perhaps that's where he's at when talking about vampires, or craic instead of crack?
I think he's on something to witter about literal vampires bowling about dublin

I don't believe you. Whatever else is going on in Dublin I don't believe there are literal vampires prowling drumcondra, Dundrum or Dorset Street. Pics or stfu
Of course you don't believe me because your limited experience won’t allow you to.
Count dracula stalks the streets of Dublin, pursuing the shade of sweet molly malone
do you have any experience of the drugs issue in Dublin? I’m trying to post pictures but it seems that ability is limited presently due to fascist labeling. Meeting people from the same families I come from. Who’ve been destroyed by incestuous rape which seems to be a thing not to be talked about. I’ve met women who were first raped by their cousins age 16. And used as breeding machines until they broke and sought solace.
I’d be really interested in hearing your experience otherwise fuck off.

Come back to me after you’ve smoked some crack. Otherwise I can’t take your lack of experience seriously. Sorry old chum. You have to get your hands dirty once in a while.

For whatever reason (probably my latent anti semitism ) i am unable to post images.
But i know better to comment on things I have no experience of.
I know I seem crazy. But I will put that down to your lack of a life. I managed to escape the library. By looking for the EXIT. But now here comes your disbelief I worked in a library.

For whatever reason (probably my latent anti semitism ) i am unable to post images.
But i know better to comment on things I have no experience of.
I know I seem crazy. But I will put that down to your lack of a life. I managed to escape the library. By looking for the EXIT. But now here comes your disbelief I worked in a library.

there is no hard drugs problem in Dublin because we don’t believe in it. And it’s a naturally occurring phenomenon. Definitely not the work of outside agencies.

Heroin I’m aware of. That’s not what I witnessed. You have 16 year old kids selling rocks literally meters away from the Garda. Being followed around town by people who are very into the stuff. Like the walking dead. The center of the city was like a pressure cooker. So the riots last summer came as no surprise.
There is also the massive exploitation of migrant workers in .ie. They’re fair targets. “We’re just doing what was done to us.”

Heroin I’m aware of. That’s not what I witnessed. You have 16 year old kids selling rocks literally meters away from the Garda. Being followed around town by people who are very into the stuff. Like the walking dead. The center of the city was like a pressure cooker. So the riots last summer came as no surprise.
There is also the massive exploitation of migrant workers in .ie. They’re fair targets. “We’re just doing what was done to us.”

And who's behind the crack trade, do you reckon?

There was a huge influx from Britain to Belfast the Republic due to the UK's Rwanda policy. Gardaí are now doing something about this. Channel 4 reported illegal immigrants paying thousands to human traffickers for a £20 bus ticket from Belfast to Dublin. Suggests they can't speak English, and are getting scammed by traffickers speaking the victims' language. Now Gardaí are targeting these buses. New administration has definitely changed since Leo (immigration, Palestine..). Well the human traffickers can still buy or rent vans, and the immigrants could simply walk or cycle across the border.

so ..... Ireland has recognised Palestine

Anyone else thinking of that scene in Good Morning Vietnam "Great britain today recognised the island state of singapore .... how do you recognise an island? Did we meet last week?"

Back
Top Bottom