Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I'm so bored, can I please be in the government?

I think since my political experience is next to zero and therefore a literal order of magnitude better than any of the other possible candidates, not to appoint me instead of any of them looks like an act of national harm approaching the treasonous.

The king is bound to be furious when he learns of this criminal negligence :(

I'd fucking love to be a peer. Roll up around lunchtime, sink five or six subsidised beers or wines, slope off to the chamber and snooze it off, trouser a couple of hundred quid. It's a lifestyle I could get in to.
This is the job for me, I bet the expense of a first class travel there and back would be covered too, and a home office setup with all the trimmings

This is the job for me, I bet the expense of a first class travel there and back would be covered too, and a home office setup with all the trimmings
Nah, the Home Office is a bit rubbish. Just a modern open plan office block with not enough meeting rooms, although the canteen isn't bad. The place to be is the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, that's proper posh.

Nah, the Home Office is a bit rubbish. Just a modern open plan office block with not enough meeting rooms, although the canteen isn't bad. The place to be is the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, that's proper posh.
Not the Home Office, an office at home, latest teck, fast internet, comfy chairs, antique desk etc

Back
Top Bottom