Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I wrote a novel.

starfish2000 .. where did you go for an ISBN number? Evidently an e-book ISBN can't be used as the ISBN for a print version .. which makes sense. So would you recommend an particular source for that?

Each edition needs its own ISBN, even hardback Vs paperback or revised editions.

You can get them for free where I live, not sure about the UK check out Draft2Digital.

I'd bought it back at the start of the thread, but had put off reading it because I'm neck-deep in two very, very long reads and I struggle to keep up with multiple things.
Thought "fuck it" and started anyway yesterday. Douglas Adams would love the central absurdity of the plot, and that's the highest praise I can give.

Nice one. Just got it. I have a passing interest in railways as my dad worked on them all his adult life and your description sells it very well.

starfish2000 .. where did you go for an ISBN number? Evidently an e-book ISBN can't be used as the ISBN for a print version .. which makes sense. So would you recommend an particular source for that?
I went to Nielsen’s

The site is clunky. But owning your own ISBN’s gives you more flexibility.

Apols for the late response not been very well this week.

I went to Nielsen’s

The site is clunky. But owning your own ISBN’s gives you more flexibility.

Apols for the late response not been very well this week.
Sorry to hear that, I hope you're feeling better by now. Thankyou for the link.

Back
Top Bottom