Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love Brighton and Hove Albion

Louis MacNeice

Autumn Journalist
I am normally a politics forum only poster, but the very wonderful BHA are doing so well I thought I should share the love.

Watching them since primary school (born 1962, thank you dad for taking me along to those division 3 games) and season ticket holder, with my now 24 year old son for the past decade, all I can say to the Seagulls is a very big and very heartfelt thank you!

Cheers and Up The Albion - Louis MacNeice

I've always had a soft spot for the seagulls. One of the first matches I ever went to was at the Goldstone. Brighton vs Liverpool back in the early 80s.

Also worked at the new stadium putting in the network. It's a lovely ground with some of the best food and drink I've ever had at a football match.

I knew I should've kept to the politics boards. I start this thread and the next thing you know Potter is in talks with Chelsea!

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

I knew I should've kept to the politics boards. I start this thread and the next thing you know Potter is in talks with Chelsea!

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
He did very well at Brighton, can't criticise him for taking the Chelsea job , 5 year contract , multiple million pay out in about 12 months .

I am normally a politics forum only poster, but the very wonderful BHA are doing so well I thought I should share the love.

Watching them since primary school (born 1962, thank you dad for taking me along to those division 3 games) and season ticket holder, with my now 24 year old son for the past decade, all I can say to the Seagulls is a very big and very heartfelt thank you!

Cheers and Up The Albion - Louis MacNeice
I never thought there was enough of us for one these threads.

He did very well at Brighton, can't criticise him for taking the Chelsea job , 5 year contract , multiple million pay out in about 12 months .
I wasn't criticising. I'm just more than a little disappointed (in the sense that I was hoping for/dreaming of great things); just when we seem to have got all our ducks in a row, Potter walks taking half the coaching staff with him.

Cheers and UTA - Louis MacNeice

Oops mistake...there's Forest at home and Brentford away in that list. I shouldn't have taken as gospel what I read on the fans forum.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Well that was a decent start for De Zebri. He'll probably be disappointed with losing a 2 goal lead though but at least we came back from it. UTA.

Maybe we'll be first on MOTD tonight. I missed the whole thing - the aftermath of aged parent falling and cracking ribs - so I can't wait to see the beeb highlights and post match analysis!

UTA - Louis MacNeice

Back
Top Bottom