Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot Dogs

Do You Like Hot Dogs?

• Total voters
I bought 8 hot dog sausages for dogs yesterday.

£3.

It took until I got home before I thought - hang on a ducking minute, £3 for eight hot dogs?!

They’re individually wrapped, tbf.

But still.

Also: can I feed them to the toddler? He is not a dog.

I bought 8 hot dog sausages for dogs yesterday.

£3.

It took until I got home before I thought - hang on a ducking minute, £3 for eight hot dogs?!

They’re individually wrapped, tbf.

But still.

Also: can I feed them to the toddler? He is not a dog.

<Shrugs> Toddlers eat dirt so I don't see why not?

Won't be the worst thing that he puts in his mouth and will add to the amusing stories you'll be able to tell his first girl friend

Went for the currywurst sausage. Had a little mustard, sauerkraut and jalapeños. They put the fried onions under the dog with the currywurst sauce and a sprinkle of curry powder on the top.

It was the best hotdog I have had for years. The ratio of soft white roll to hotdog was so perfect I nearly cried. Was tempted to get another but didn't want to feel stuffed. I may go back tomorrow for another :cool:

Washed it down with a pint of local Mayfly Dry Cider (7.3%) and am feeling content.

FB_IMG_1536423217612.jpg

Went for the currywurst sausage. Had a little mustard, sauerkraut and jalapeños. They put the fried onions under the dog with the currywurst sauce and a sprinkle of curry powder on the top.

It was the best hotdog I have had for years. The ratio of soft white roll to hotdog was so perfect I nearly cried. Was tempted to get another but didn't want to feel stuffed. I may go back tomorrow for another :cool:

Washed it down with a pint of local Mayfly Dry Cider (7.3%) and am feeling content.

View attachment 146416

which one is you?

Back
Top Bottom