Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Reporting possible mistreatment of dogs

My dog barks when he’s left alone because he has separation anxiety. But he’s very rarely left alone, he’s walked at least once a day and I clear his mess up as soon as I see it.

My neighbour still moans about the rare times he does bark though. I never say anything about her horrible cat shitting in my garden though. Might start chucking it over her fence.

Anyway, I’d go the environmental health route as there are clearly serious issues there.

I was talking to someone on Saturday where a very similar situtation happened only last week although it had been playing out on social media for weeks with people complaining about a particular address where there were 4 dogs not being exercised and the smell of shit etc. At some point the number of dogs reduced to 2 although the person telling me wasn't sure why and it may be that they were reported to the environmental health. After that the problems was apparently reported by a BT/Sky engineer to the RSPCA who came and removed the other 2.

I was saying how I thought people would probably find it easier to ring up about a mistreated dog than a mistreated child.

My dog barks when he’s left alone because he has separation anxiety. But he’s very rarely left alone, he’s walked at least once a day and I clear his mess up as soon as I see it.

My neighbour still moans about the rare times he does bark though. I never say anything about her horrible cat shitting in my garden though. Might start chucking it over her fence.

Anyway, I’d go the environmental health route as there are clearly serious issues there.
My neighbours dog barks incessantly while she's out for the same reason. It can be annoying I won't lie but I take the attitude that the dog was here before me and it's not trying to annoy me, its distressed, so I'd never complain about that. My cats prob shit in her garden too :oops: :D though mostly mine TBF...in my flower beds :mad:

Back
Top Bottom