Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot Dogs

Do You Like Hot Dogs?

• Total voters
Went to see Howard Marks tonight (he was shit.....a Dublin audience is hard to please..:cool:)

Im havin the chicken dogs with pasta and a Sacla rocket pesto.....

Went to see Howard Marks tonight (he was shit.....a Dublin audience is hard to please..:cool:)

Im havin the chicken dogs with pasta and a Sacla rocket pesto.....

they taste good by the way.....nice end to a weird day - me of all people was wired up with plugs and shit for 24 hours.....being tested for Long qT.....story really boring, i am doing this for a paranoid famiy member, etc ;) Xx

Hot dogs :cool:

weirdly, my favourites are veggie/vegsn frankfurters. Probably cos I panic less if I feel an unidentified chunk of wtf in my mouth when i'm eating them, compared to meaty ones :)

Cheesypoof said:
they taste good by the way.....nice end to a weird day - me of all people was wired up with plugs and shit for 24 hours.....being tested for Long qT.....story really boring, i am doing this for a paranoid famiy member, etc ;) Xx

(((cheesy))) hope you're ok.
What's long qt?

(((cheesy))) hope you're ok.
What's long qt?

its irregularities with the electric currents of the heart....its just a precautionary thing, not worried. Worst case scenario is i have to take beta blockers. Thanks anyway!:cool:

Man, the frankfurters i wolfed down last night were awful!!! I am feeling the pain right now!:(

Also want to say (off the subject of hot dogs for a second) that Howard Mark's spoken word performance 'Scholar, Smuggler, Prisoner, Scribe' was a bit disappointing for these reasons: in the first half he spoke briefly but then read excerpts of his book direct from notes with a big projector and 'actors' doing scenes from prison in support - this did not work (ie, people werent laughing that much or whooping as they should be) and the projector (which featured some of those awful 'billboard' type pics like 'Nuns, they have tits' etc, was tacky, especially from a speaker as engaging as him), the crowd were in great spirits too before he came on, so it shoulda been better.

However, second half was just what i hoped for: a Q&A with the audience. I asked him 'Do you believe in God, and if not, have you ever had a God like moment smoking good weed?' and he answered that he didnt believe in a conventional God, but one within us, more of the Buddha side and that once when he was under profound stress being questioned he did feel a kind of force running through him, almost dictating, exactly the right answers.....he did win the audience over in the end, with his deadpan candour. I think he was having an off night though to be honest....met him later on and he was sound to everyone, if a little guarded. I asked him what kind of crazy munchies does he get on weed and he said 'Cheerios and milk' :cool:. He's a legend but should improve the first part of his act. I think the audience felt that too (whenever he ad libbed they went crazy):cool:

I love hotdogs, poll should have been multi choice, cos yeah they're junk food, but they're fucking lush junk food!!

My dogs love them too, have 2 tins in the cupboard just for them :)

My life will be complete and I will be able to die happy when I have spiral cut my first hot dog - Shippy, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart - everything in the past 52 years has paled into insignificance (apart from Mrs Voltz, obviously), but everything else means nothing when held up to this

Used to have these when my mum would take us for a treat in wimpy , while out shopping , .........decades ago when I was a nipper..
img00165-20130510-1402.jpg

Knives and forks and such.....
There's a memory out of the blue.

Back
Top Bottom