Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Herne Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

I'd be surprised if they reopen (I think that site is cursed). Was way to expensive and nowhere near as good as 500 Degrees, just around the corner.
I've never been impressed by the Agile Rabbit pizzas in the Villaaaage, although I had a really rubbish one from the Brixton 500 Degrees recently.

The 500 degrees in East Dulwich is always empty. Quite why the hoardes of yummy mummys taking their darlings for an after school pizza havent colonised it, ill never know. You can never get near Franco Manca a few doors up, you can practically smell the crayons, colouring in books, and posh tellings off as you walk by it in the street.

There’s a sign in the agile window saying it’s being refurbed and reopening in March. It was doing ok - peaks and troughs of busyness. Doesn’t help that general footfall is down due to the Network Rail cock up on the empty shop units - 2 years on.

The 500 degrees in East Dulwich is always empty. Quite why the hoardes of yummy mummys taking their darlings for an after school pizza havent colonised it, ill never know. You can never get near Franco Manca a few doors up, you can practically smell the crayons, colouring in books, and posh tellings off as you walk by it in the street.
I don't think I've ever seen more than 1 table being used in East Dulwich every time I walked past or waiting at the bus stop.

There’s a sign in the agile window saying it’s being refurbed and reopening in March. It was doing ok - peaks and troughs of busyness. Doesn’t help that general footfall is down due to the Network Rail cock up on the empty shop units - 2 years on.
Last two times I went the pizzas were horrible. I mean really horrible. Neither of us came close to finishing them, which is otherwise unheard of. And the service varies between on the one hand lovely and personal and, oto, incompetent and rude. There are plenty of other reliable choices for pizza and yet another one opening in the Lido. But it's a shame as I really like the venue and location.

According to a new sign, Brockwell Park Bistro opening soon...

Quiz cancelled at regent last night and only a dozen or so customers. Word was it would close due to lack of custom. Anyone been there today? Or any news of other local closures?

I'm normally woken up on Thursdays by the bin. And recycling lorries. It seems quiet . I can't hear sirens or traffic. Is everyone still in bed?

Half Moon Lane, today @ 09:15 :-(

E5VJjMel.jpg

Looks like the rent rises have done for Off The Cuff

I do think that as "we" are now all supposed to be pulling together to defeat the virus after it is over their should be a day of reckoning for landlords.

All rent should now be suspended.

Once this crisis is over there should be rent controls on landlords to help rebuild the economy and move it away from just benefiting the rentier class towards those who actually work for a living.

I do think that as "we" are now all supposed to be pulling together to defeat the virus after it is over their should be a day of reckoning for landlords.

All rent should now be suspended.

Once this crisis is over there should be rent controls on landlords to help rebuild the economy and move it away from just benefiting the rentier class towards those who actually work for a living.

editor can Big Bertha be banned from the Brixton Forum section of Urban75 for the duration of this crisis?

I don't need my posts being laughed at during this difficult time.

Urban is most important to me at this time and II don't need the antics of this poster during this time.

Big Bertha changing it to a like doesn't fool me.

You put a laughing symbol on my post and changed it to a like once I asked editor to ban you.

I don't need you on this site during this time. Its a difficult time and your trolling and wind ups aren't needed here imo..

Big Bertha changing it to a like doesn't fool me.

You put a laughing symbol on my post and changed it to a like once I asked editor to ban you.

I don't need you on this site during this time. Its a difficult time and your trolling and wind ups aren't needed here imo..

Calm down. I’m sorry I upset you.

I shall remove the ‘like’

Would it be possible for editor to put us on mutual ignore? I would very much like that

Back
Top Bottom