Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's on in Brixton: live music, DJ nights, comedy, club and entertainment news

Are pubs starting to close their doors? i see The POW has.
The main problem is going to be staff, I think. although everywhere has been pretty quiet.

With so many people getting infected, I felt uncomfortable doing a club night this weekend, although I'm hoping that NYE may still go ahead - there's plenty of time for people to get their booster shots in (if they haven't got them already) and people will need to show a Covid passport on the door.

Brixton's nightlife seems busier than ever. My nights at the Effra are the busiest they've ever been and walking through Brixton every bar seemed absolutely packed (apart from the Albert, from what I heard, which is a shame).

1643545873551.png

I have a friend coming over who wants to see the windmill. It'll be this evening. Will The Windmill Pub let us in for a drink around 6 if they have a sold out band on at 8?

This was great

In photos: Grime Orchestrated with the Brixton Chamber Orchestra at Hootananny, 9th March 2022

In photos: Grime Orchestrated with the Brixton Chamber Orchestra at Hootananny, 9th March 2022

Cracking night at the Windmill with the No Frills last night:

And we had a particularly lively crowd at the Effra Social on Sat

Hootananny has been really, really busy recently

1657539419769.png

editor I'm down in Brixton tonight at the Academy, (Anthrax \m/ ) are you at the Social? If not anything else recommended? Been a while since I went late drinking in Brixton, don't really fancy Jamm. Cheers. :)

editor I'm down in Brixton tonight at the Academy, (Anthrax \m/ ) are you at the Social? If not anything else recommended? Been a while since I went late drinking in Brixton, don't really fancy Jamm. Cheers. :)
Yeah I'll be DJing the Effra Social from 10pm to 1am. Give me a shout and I'll give you a shot!

Back
Top Bottom