Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

has there ever been a lamer labour leader than ed miliband?

Didn't Blair initiate a join the L/P for a pound in his early leadership days, where was the commitment in that?, Watts is a disgusting creature as is Wintour, in fact its increasingly hard to name more than a couple of decent guardian journalists.

Yeah and miliband was filmed endorsing the union pay for you for a year membership with usdaw. What's your point? My point that this is rubbish - labour will continue get union funding, pressure will be pressed (that's the point of this) to do what the labour leadership want.

Dunno really mate. Just thinking out loud I suppose. It just seems that if Labour formally detatches itself from the unions, that's it, you know? It's just a middle class party of think tank technocrats with no social base. That leaves a space to fill, but I don't know what would fill it. A Syriza or New Anti-Capitalist type party?

That Welsh cunt Kinnock (and his wife) was as lame as they come. Never forgiven for destroying some working class aspirations that went well beyond the labour party.

Dunno really mate. Just thinking out loud I suppose. It just seems that if Labour formally detatches itself from the unions, that's it, you know? It's just a middle class party of think tank technocrats with no social base. That leaves a space to fill, but I don't know what would fill it. A Syriza or New Anti-Capitalist type party?

But it's not going to happen.

Were you born middle class or is it something you have learnt?

Well, i'm not middle class and haven't ever been. How you going next with your class identification machine? You patented it yet you pathetic little leaf? Is that all you have? How are you going to attract anyone with this? Do you want some sparking up lessons? Put some pep into your worthless hate?

Well, i'm not middle class and haven't ever been. How you going next with your class identification machine? You patented it yet you pathetic little leaf? Is that all you have? How are you going to attract anyone with this? Do you want some sparking up lessons? Put some pep into your worthless hate?

Oh yes you are. You've adopted their language and methods of operation. Maybe you don't realise but I think you do

Oh yes you are. You've adopted their language and methods of operation. Maybe you don't realise but I think you do

Whether or not old butchers is middle class (which I don't think he is btw), fuckin pose somethin. Coz we're all dyin to hear it. Send a ship my way that I can nail my colours to it's mast. Other than that I'll conclude the war's bin lost and all I can do is drink mesen stupid and treat meself occasionally to a couple of items.

As you know my point will follow you around and make itself known when you are least expecting it :)

Has butchers got a teddy boy quiff? You'll miss him with your target if he has - You'll shoot his barnet through whilst missing his head altogether. What if he's one of those wurzels who got on the casual bandwagon a bit late and now sports a twenty years out of date perry boy flick? You're gonna miss aren't you? Again.

Was it Blair who said that the way to lead the Labour Party to electoral victory was to wage unceasing war on the unions?

Yup, although apocryphally the first draft read something along the lines of "be seen to wage unceasing war..", which does seem to reflect Blair's character somewhat more accurately

Back
Top Bottom