Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Has it rained much in Manchester over the last few weeks?

Fuzzy

Hearts Cov
well has it? you could say it always rains in manchester but what with the warm weather we've had everywhere else i was wondering whether manchester had benefited from this or whether it was still as damp as it usually is.

Manc has an average annual rainfall of 33.67 inches.

Swansea's is 53.57 inches.

Do people fiffle on about wet Swansea all the time?

Do they chuff.:mad:

It's 1:40 A.m. And Fucking Hammering Down Here R Kid.

Salford,
England,
In The Middle Of A Bastard Drought As Well!

Wookey said:

blimey

i lived in swansea for 3 years:(

should have taken that offer of a place at manchester poly:(

Wookey said:

chill your boots wookey. i was trying to gauge how wet it had been as i was planning on looking for mushrooms up near manc. had a look and there wernt any. possibly because it hasnt been wet enough of late.

It certainly came down last night :eek:
I used to go along with the 'always rains in Manchester' thing till I moved to Macclesfield, where it often rains for 6 solid weeks at a time :D

... I always take the mantra we have the average rainfall in manc ...

.... just that it's spread over most of the friggin' year! :D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I lived in manchester for 26 years before moving to London.
The weather is considerably worse in Manchester. It is always raining compared to London.

In fact, one of the reasons i wont move back up is cos i cant stand the thought of those gloomy grey rainy days.

Of course, before i moved I thought people who said "it always rains in Manchester" were tossers..which they may well be, but they are right if they're comparing it to London.

Of course, i can only base this on the last 3 years in London and the previous 26 in the MCR :p

chill your boots wookey. i was trying to gauge how wet it had been as i was planning on looking for mushrooms up near manc. had a look and there wernt any. possibly because it hasnt been wet enough of late.

Mmmm.

*eyes fuzzy suspiciously*

Maybe I have been too quick to judge.....it's a sore point of mine...

There ain't no mushies up here yet tho, it's been an extended summer.:cool:but also :(

It always rains in Stockport while the sun shines over Manchester. Every time I ring me friends in Chorlton when its chucking it down here they claim they've got blue skies :confused:

I've just come back from there & the rain was more Biblical than Mancunian! Especially on Sunday night. :eek:

Never mind the weather, I 'heart' Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom