Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Great interview with Alex Salmond

Lock&Light

Ignoring most idiots
Banned
I've just really enjoyed an interview conducted by that twat, Andrew Marr, with Alex Salmond. Alex finished of with words of encouragement to the English, stating confidently that he felt the English were quite capable of being independent and could cope with self-government. He kept a straight face throughout. :D

But the interviewers take the piss! This for example, is more like an interrogation than an interview.

Luckily the posh twat interviewing him is pretty weak.

lewislewis said:
But the interviewers take the piss! This for example, is more like an interrogation than an interview.

Luckily the posh twat interviewing him is pretty weak.

I'll check the YouTube later, but I think there are very few, if any, interviewers who can get the better of Alex Salmond.

Lock&Light said:
I've just really enjoyed an interview conducted by that twat, Andrew Marr, with Alex Salmond. Alex finished of with words of encouragement to the English, stating confidently that he felt the English were quite capable of being independent and could cope with self-government. He kept a straight face throughout. :D

Only just! Being an apparently sensible man, Salmond clearly recognises that the Westminster government is an ugly mess of a thing and I can't blame him far wanting to severe all connections with it.

Watch out for Brown doing all he can to sabotage Salmond's good work over the next few years though :(

SpookyFrank said:
Watch out for Brown doing all he can to sabotage Salmond's good work over the next few years though :(

If he does then it won't go un-noticed by the Scots.

Back
Top Bottom