Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Go on... rape her... she won't report it... [UniLad magazine article]

Anything I can do to hasten your death from liver failure I will consider a public service.
yes. it's this sort of post which undermines your affecting to be a serious or indeed capable poster. the first sign of criticism and you start wishing death on people. that's not manly, that's piss weak you cunt.

yes. it's this sort of post which undermines your affecting to be a serious or indeed capable poster. the first sign of criticism and you start wishing death on people. that's not manly, that's piss weak you cunt.

And your comments up to now had all been so constructive as well. You must be so disappointed.

more constructive than yours, you greasy toerag, with your 'you read it that way but i read it this way' bullshit. i have at least addressed the point, you've pissed all around it.

I made a point about the media's presentation of the issue at hand. Everyone pissed all over that, for reasons of semantics rather than content. After about the fourth time I was told that I was wrong because (insert name here) said so, I lost interest in being constructive about anything.

I made a point about the media's presentation of the issue at hand. Everyone pissed all over that, for reasons of semantics rather than content. After about the fourth time I was told that I was wrong because (insert name here) said so, I lost interest in being constructive about anything.
the rest of the world is --> that way

The rugby club got demoted and banned for a month its crewdate was cancelled and the creepy would be date rapist resigned so smething was done.
Stupid did hurt.

Not sure you can ruin somebodys life for a stupid email making the cunt sweat in a cell for a few hours definitely:D

Stupid email? Fuck that.

Looks to me like incitement to sexual assault and battery.

The perpetrators are protected by their status - not unlike the American football players in certain cases in the States.

Universities should take the welfare of their female students more seriously.

Throw the book at these cunts. The only way they learn is if there be consequences.

Incitement yes but once the email leaked that was the end of the any crewdate so nothing actually happened the bloke should be sanctioned not sure you can bring the cops in his name is mud and so is the rugby club

Not sure you can ruin somebodys life for a stupid email making the cunt sweat in a cell for a few hours definitely:D
I don't know what, but *surely* there's something prosecutable about sending a communication that essentially promotes, encourages, and sets out specific plans for spiking and 'date rape' (otherwise known as 'rape'). Something under Tort possibly.

The guy was advocating the possibility of committing an act that could have potentially ruined the life of the woman on the receiving end of the participants' rapey intentions. Fuck him.

I don't know what, but *surely* there's something prosecutable about sending a communication that essentially promotes, encourages, and sets out specific plans for spiking and 'date rape' (otherwise known as 'rape'). Something under Tort possibly.

Tort deals with civil law far as I recall. I thought maybe Compute Misuse Act might have a provision but having a quick Google maybe Serious Organized Crimes Act 2007. Insighting or encouraging a crime...

After all, you can imagine someone encouraging via email or some other electronic medium an extra judicial re-educational approach towards the author, - which could possibly constitute a crime, might attract Police attention.

Incitement yes but once the email leaked that was the end of the any crewdate so nothing actually happened the bloke should be sanctioned not sure you can bring the cops in his name is mud and so is the rugby club
His name is only mud in circles that share our values. To these elite scum, they don't care.

Time to close the places down and punish attitudes such as those shown in that letter. There is no justification; rape isn't a joke.

Maybe this time. Who say's it's the first time he set such a challenge?

Back
Top Bottom