Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

George Galloway unhappy at results

Oh I wondered if there was something more than him being a cock. Guess not I'm never sure if Galloway is annoying ,but, has a grain of truth about what he is saying or is just annoying.

It seems whatever opinion polling he was getting in Bradford was delusional, his Labour opponent romped home (against the prevailing winds) and now Galloway is resorting to claims of cheating. If it sounds like a bad loser it probably is!

There's so many low points with Galloway, personal and political. This one contains an absolute contempt for the electorate, with his idea that some statement or other could produce a 20,000 vote turnaround. He's a cunt and whoever follows in his next vainglorious campaign is a cunt. Want to do the 'yes but he sticks it to the man'? Well you've run out of road.

Oh I wondered if there was something more than him being a cock. Guess not I'm never sure if Galloway is annoying ,but, has a grain of truth about what he is saying or is just annoying.
He asked for a recount despite the margin being 11,000. That's not close. That's not recount territory. That's a complete waste of the counting staff's time. Nice solidarity there, George. Let them get to bed, you fucking ego-maniac, rape apologist, misogynist reactionary fucking prick. Now fuck off and do something quiet, out of the limelight. With a rusty stanley knife and a warm bath.

I'm glad he's unhappy, the twat. Along with Danny Alexander, Ed Balls and Jim Murphy losing their seats, his loss was the silver lining on a shit election result.

No doubt he'll turn up at the next suitable by-election to play the same cynical bullshit game he's always played. I can only hope that the constituency has already seen the plot played out elsewhere and give him short shrift.

I doubt very highly that he has any basis to his slurs. This is a man who plays politics of the gutter. Remember his 'God knows who is a Muslim' leaflet?

Well I just noticed the story thought for a moment he might be on to something , An 11,000 majority does kind of mean you lost fair and square.

If the shadowy state did finally put the boot into him you'd have to get them a bottle of something decent :D
i mean for every sticking it to the man theres been a hundred dodgy things he's done .

Back
Top Bottom