Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding videos of Israelis saying ‘expel the Arabs’ (or displaying similar sentiments) isnt difficult, but if you’re sharing a video saying it’s one thing when it’s another isn’t helpful is it?

But we’re already at the stage of posting videos of scummy Jews (published by authoritarian state media) to make what point exactly?

This is from 2016. Asking Israelis in the street what their views are. Not always the most reliable way of gathering info but still:

I remember the demo's in Israel from around the time of the first Intifada. They were massive, hundreds of thousands of Jewish Israeli's opposing the war and their government, calling for peace and a two state solution. Now? they can barely scrape up a couple of thousand. Permanent war is just vote gathering for Netanyahu (and those before him) and Labour have completely capitulated. Something, something reformism and imperialism combines to create shit. :(

You could go up to the north of England and make a video of old blokes in a pub ranting about brexit and immigrants , or find some students with blue hair at fucking Goldsmiths saying something daft about who should get cancelled, I don't think shoving a microphone at people in the street for YouTube is a great way to assess things

You could go up to the north of England and make a video of old guys ranting about brexit and immigrants and agreeing with the interviewer that the earth was flat, or find some students with blue hair at fucking Goldsmiths saying something daft about who should get cancelled, I don't think shoving a microphone at people in the street for YouTube is a great way to assess things
I did say in my post that it's not the most reliable way of gathering info

In the mean time (this was up to a week ago):

Currently there have been 324,442 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and 3,499 deaths. In the West Bank 224,037 cases have been confirmed, including 28,841 in East Jerusalem. There have been 2,615 deaths in the West Bank. A recent surge in COVID-19 cases placed immense pressures on Palestinian health services in the West Bank, and though cases are now decline slowly many hospitals remain operating close to capacity.

In Gaza 100,405 cases have been reported and sadly 650 deaths. Gaza is currently experiencing a severe surge in coronavirus cases, with more than 1,000 cases per day.
My mate in Ramallah got his Covid vaccination recently which at least is something.

Thanks for this. Will try to go and take photos.

Took a few photos for hitmouse thread on Elbit demo few days ago. Plus posted some info on how Israeli state is using "legal" means to evict Palestinian families from their homes.

still slightly finding it uncomfortable to see the media hint at a war over this

regardless of how advance the non guided rockets attacks are being reported

think the result of a conflict atm would hardly classified as a war when one side won't be able to turn up

news night give the Israel military spokesmen quite a grilling

fair play to Emily maitils but the spokesman for the Israeli military is painting a grim picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom