Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Pollard plays follow my leader with today's JC front page.
BvoUo_dCUAAFKwk.jpg

What a cunt.

This was the accompanying Tweet.
User Actions
FollowDimi Reider
@dimireider
@stephenpollard,- are #PussyRiot also like ISIS?Or is it about color of balaclava? Sincerely, concerned Rus-Israeli.

The regular bombing of agri land during this Op got me thinking about DU. Why the fuck would you bomb agri land with anything other than to contaminate? Cunts.

And it's not just about contamination from DU or from gas or explosives residues in spent shells/on shrapnel, it's also about contamination from unexploded ordnance.

No excuse for anti-Semitism, but the JC article on a recent synagogue attack links into to pro-Palestinian activists (without evidence):

"Police are also looking into pro-Palestinian posters that have been stuck on the window of a Norwood charity shop in nearby Southgate."

What relevance does that have to the case? None at this stage.

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/121596/london-synagogue-vandalised

There's no mention of it in another news report on the hate crime:

http://www.northlondon-today.co.uk/...20after%20brick%20is%20put%20through%20window

Around 2009 last used ..., about the same time as the DU

I wonder if they will have a go at a bit of lebensraum east of the Golan heights if Syria and Iraq gets carved up with a US supported Kurdistan in the middle ?

Get that watershed once and for all ...

Every media outlet reporting (an hour ago) that a 4yr old Israeli child has been killed due to HAMAS mortar fire.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has threatened a harsh retaliation for rocket fire that killed an Israeli child in the Sdot Negev regional council on Friday.

"Hamas will pay a heavy price for this attack," Netanyahu's spokesman Ofir Gendelman cited the premier as saying on his Twitter account, adding that the Israeli army and Shin Bet internal security service would "intensify ops against Hamas until the goal of Protective Edge is achieved".

- See more at: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/live-blog-gaza-under-attack-598571003#sthash.6vb4bw64.dpuf

So now Benny is frothing at mouth even more so than he was an hour ago - how many more Palestinian children (currently 494) will have to die during this Israeli offensive?

So the goal of OP Protective Edge was to neutralise HAMAS "terror tunnels" - send your fuckwits in then Benny.

Criticism of Israel is not anti-semitic. Mr Bishie is not an anti-semite. Give over.

Did I say that it was? I said that the image had strongly anti-semitic connotations, namely the picture of the US president being controlled like a dog by the Israeli prime minister. I then checked the website in the watermark in the bottom left corner and found that it was an anti-semitic website.

Do you agree that this is anti-semitic?

http://www.dees illustration.com/artwork.asp?item=333&cat=satire

And the fact that Mr.Bishie posted an image originating from an anti-semitic website and seemed rather nonplussed when this was pointed out, hardly fills me with confidence that he isn't.

Did I say that it was? I said that the image had strongly anti-semitic connotations, namely the picture of the US president being controlled like a dog by the Israeli prime minister. I then checked the website in the watermark in the bottom left corner and found that it was an anti-semitic website.

Do you agree that this is anti-semitic?

http://www.dees illustration.com/artwork.asp?item=333&cat=satire

And the fact that Mr.Bishie posted an image originating from an anti-semitic website and seemed rather nonplussed when this was pointed out, hardly fills me with confidence that he isn't.
You seem to think it is because Israel has control over the US and going by the websites you seem to frequent, that is because you believe that there is a global Jewish conspiracy.
I genuinely do not believe that Mr Bishie is an anti-semite. I genuinely do not believe that Mr Bishie thinks there is a global Jewish conspiracy.

And that you are worrying unnecessarily.

To "wag the dog" is a well known idiom.

So do you think Obama/US is being controlled by Israel?
Even more true today with the addition of the Christian right.
“Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.” - Ariel Sharon, 2001

I genuinely do not believe that Mr Bishie is an anti-semite. I genuinely do not believe that Mr Bishie thinks there is a global Jewish conspiracy.

I think he might have made an error of judgement though. I had no doubt the image was anti-semitic and before checking out its source.

If you're not anti-Semitic then it strikes me as odd (if not suspicious) to be posting crude propaganda pictures from anti-Semitic sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom