Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Israel will no longer be the dominant military power, it will have a loaded gun pointing at it, that kind of pressure will mean they have no come to a resolution, the public hysteria in Israel would make that a certainty.

Look at how they react to a few fireworks fired at them.
You seriously think Iran would risk nuclear war with Israel for the benefit of the Palestinians? I don't & I don't think Israel would think so.

That pic DrRingDing posted has been around for a while on twitter - since June at least I think. Said to be Mosul in Iraq, but who knows. probably not Gaza.

You seriously think Iran would risk nuclear war with Israel for the benefit of the Palestinians? I don't & I don't think Israel would think so.

I never said Iran would start a nuclear war, nukes change the balance of power, suddenly Iran would be the regions biggest player and a serious opposition to Israel and the US in the region.

There are galleries on media sites chockablock with gazagore pics all over the place. Belfast Telegraph one here. Knock yerselves out.

There are galleries on media sites chockablock with gazagore pics all over the place. Belfast Telegraph one here. Knock yerselves out.

The Belfast Telegraph is highligthing the plight of Palestinians?

Israel will have to get by without the Loyal support of blue-and-white kerbstone-painters, yes?

I never said Iran would start a nuclear war, nukes change the balance of power, suddenly Iran would be the regions biggest player and a serious opposition to Israel and the US in the region.

Not really. It would certainly make Israel think twice about attacking Iran, like the press talks about, but it's not gonna stop more Gaza assaults happening.

Not really. It would certainly make Israel think twice about attacking Iran, like the press talks about, but it's not gonna stop more Gaza assaults happening.

If Israel has nukes pointing at it, I can assure you it will think twice before attacking Shias in Palestine. Public opinion in Israel will force it to go down the settlement route.

You think Iran really gives a fuck about Palestinians?

Who do you think funds and trains Hamas ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Palestine_relations
Hamas
Hamas is a militant and political organization currently in power in the Gaza Strip. According to Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority, "Hamas is funded by Iran. It claims it is financed by donations, but the donations are nothing like what it receives from Iran.[3][4] Iran also supplies Hamas with military weaponry.[5] Technologies provided include Fajr-5, M-75, and M-302 rockets, as well as drones.[6]

Iran, point being? You really think Iran would nuke Israel knowing that the rest of the world would nuke it in return?

For the third time, where did I say Iran would nuke Israel?

The threat of weapons pointing at Israel is enough to make a peace process happen in Palestine.

Other than Medical Aid Palestine, are there any other charities that you would donate to?

UNRWA- I worry that most of the donation goes into admin costs
Interpal- They could have their bank accounts frozen at any time

There are Shia in Palestine? Where?

(OK, OK, there are probably Buddhists. But not within the margin of error of a poll...)

Many converting

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/04/14/145357.html
A similar report by Agence-France Press said that a large number of Gazans have converted to the Shiite doctrine within the past few years, signaling a clear sign of an increase in the Iranian influence among the Palestinians.

For the third time, where did I say Iran would nuke Israel?

The threat of weapons pointing at Israel is enough to make a peace process happen in Palestine.

Yeah still not buying that. You need to say why other than 'it's a threat.' It'll make Israel think twice about invading Iran, which they threaten to do, but I really can't see it being enough to push Israel to make peace with the Palestinians.

You have to be careful with Al Arabiya as a source, as it is tainted with Wahhabi ideology- mouthpiece of the sauds. As the Sauds are firmly against Hamas and helping the Palestinians, it serves their purpose to paint them as apostates (Wahhabis hate shias more than anything).
At the risk of entering the dimly lit halls of conspiraloony, I do wonder if loon groups like the one that kidnapped and murdered Vittorio Arrigoni are receiving foreign encouragement and material backing.

At the risk of entering the dimly lit halls of conspiraloony, I do wonder if loon groups like the one that kidnapped and murdered Vittorio Arrigoni are receiving foreign encouragement and material backing.

To be honest, nothing in the Middle East would surprise me. Vittorio- a fucking legend RIP.

Other than Medical Aid Palestine, are there any other charities that you would donate to?

UNRWA- I worry that most of the donation goes into admin costs
Interpal- They could have their bank accounts frozen at any time

Palestine Red Crescent society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom