Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy Hasbara rubbish
You managed to find this site with no help (haha!)
You must then have the skills to find the information you want without this weak trolling exercise of supposed concerned handwringing caring type posturing

There is a considerable reservoir of knowledge here
Part of that knowledge extends to knowing what your rather clumsy tactic is
The difference between me and you is I don't hate. I believe everybody has a right to a descent life.
I think little children should not be killed and are no martyrs.
Also if there is a god it doesn't matter if it's yours or mine. He must be crying what is happening.

No one want to understand or improve. You think this is Israeli Arab problem!
What about Syria. Iraq. Lebanon.
I am positive you will ignore or come back with a hateful answer. What a pity.

The difference between me and you is I don't hate. I believe everybody has a right to a descent life.
Also if there is a god it doesn't matter if it's yours or mine. He must be crying what is happening.

i will pray for you

My replies to you have not been "hateful"
They have been sarcastic
There is no God
Move along now, there's a good nutter

So it all started when a good Cypriot friend of mine said 'who is right in this Arab Israeli thing.
Not just now but in the whole scheme of things.
I said how far do you want to go back.

No he said 'who is in the right?'

So it all started when a good Cypriot friend of mine said 'who is right in this Arab Israeli thing.

Two brief remarks: In the first place, if anyone objects that this point of view is immoral, I answer: It is not true; either Zionism is moral and just or it is immoral and unjust. But that is a question that we should have settled before we became Zionists. Actually we have settled that question, and in the affirmative.

We hold that Zionism is moral and just. And since it is moral and just, justice must be done, no matter whether Joseph or Simon or Ivan or Achmet agree with it or not.

There is no other morality.

All this does not mean that any kind of agreement is impossible, only a voluntary agreement is impossible. As long as there is a spark of hope that they can get rid of us, they will not sell these hopes, not for any kind of sweet words or tasty morsels, because they are not a rabble but a nation, perhaps somewhat tattered, but still living. A living people makes such enormous concessions on such fateful questions only when there is no hope left.
http://www.marxists.de/middleast/ironwall/ironwall.htm

I am sorry to say you made me laugh. Which I am sure was not your original intention.
So on that note I have to take the wife (yes I have one) shopping.
Have a good day.

This is the problem. I had a bit of a tiff with a guy who had recently been serving in the Israeli army a few weeks ago. Like most Israelis he was an utter cunt, but did claim that Israel has a longer claim to that land than 'Palestinians' (he refused to acknowledge that was even a valid term, he had a Hebrew term for it which escapes me now)

Meanwhile, another school has been bombed. With a US manufactured missile. Bravo, Israel, bravo Obama.

Middle Ground said:
Sorry new this.
Terrible what is happening in Gaza
But can someone explain.
Without the hate.

Why is Hamas still firing rocket into Israel when the know Israel
will just track the point of fire then bombard the place.

.......Because its better to die fighting, then see your people genocided in silence on your knees.

Why is Hamas building tunnels into Israel.

........Because of the blockade, food, supplies and many other things come via the tunnels.

Why has Egypt continued to blockade Gaza.

............Egypt is a corrupt country with a military funded by the USA and anti Hamas.

What is Israel supposed to do when Hamas say it's main objective
is to drive Israel into the sea.

.................Palestinians are human beings, if you treat people with respect and give them jobs and prospertity there would be no conflict, if you rob their land and murder them what do you expect ?

Sorry it is terrible to see what is happening but there is no answer in
war for both sides. So where is the point. Can anyone sensible answer
my questions.

......The answer is for Israel to stop its land grabbing and murder, to retreat to its 48 borders and pay compensation for its war crimes.

Outed.

Was desperate to have a debate with real people. Who would try and understand both sides. Seem
like I am a dreamer. What a shame. The only thing I am sure of is there is to much hate.

Anyway Sainsbury's here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom