Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that the israelis called a 4 hour cease-fire then bombed the market?
Then the new settlements will need a 3km buffer zone to protect them from Hamas fireworks. This next buffer zone should see 2m (less the dead, obv) Gazans living on the beach.
I think more likely the buffer zone will resemble the cursed earth.

I can't predict with any accuracy what the IDF will do next. It's like dealing with a hyperactive well armed toddler with no compassion.

If your sgts are 21 usually they are meant to be the mature ncos who stop junior officers doing stupid shit or squaddies following out of morbid curiosity

Like for example setting up a full scale platoon attack against an ira machine gun on a saturday afternoon in Belfast complete with rockets machine guns and grenades:facepalm: Platoon sat through briefing open mouthed armed themselves with the provnices entire ammo for the month got to the drop off point at which time the sgt called time on the stupid and everyone went home for tea:D
But with nobody with enough maturity to go stop very bad things happen.

Check this cunt out;

@MRN1SA: IDF Sniper Boasts On Instagram of Murdering 13 Gaza Children
http://t.co/7t5uhJKimV http://t.co/eq9ddqhFav
Probably a cunt being a cunt :mad:rather than actually having killed anyone
Combat engineer i.e shovel technician.
The rifle he was posing with has no scope so is issued for defusing bomblets and mines wack them with a really big bullet and they detonate.
Normal size bullets often dont have enough force to do it.
Thats what the orginal 50 cal sniper rifles were used for.

He's still a massive cunt and will no doubt be attempting to explain his cuntishness to high command.

Indeed! When I first saw this map I thought 'how long before that land is settled?' :(
That's not the end game here. The end game is a reduced Gaza clinging to Hamas and politically divided from fatah and the west bank. Settlers would offer more common ground for Fatah and Hamas to step up their recent closeness. A buffer zone policed by say the PA would ramp up the potential conflict between the two - as well as putting further pressure on the Gazan population and business as this is the best arable land left in the strip - the best before that formed the old smaller 500 metere buffer that was left after the 2005 withdrawl.

Indeed! When I first saw this map I thought 'how long before that land is settled?' :(

I'm not sure it will be settled again. The 8000 settlers that were there in 2005 were only there thanks to huge subsidisation and protection from the IDF, the resources it took to protect just 8000 settlers was pretty substantial. I think the government at the time decided to pull settlers out of Gaza because of those resources used and because Gaza had nothing to offer in terms of land and resources. That might be different now because I think a fairly substantial amount of gas has been found under Gaza, so if that's the case then yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it's settled again because the trade off in resources used to subsidise the settlers and the resources gained from the gas would be worth it.

Last edited:
It looks like the old sick squaddie joke about the yellow card "whisper halt or I shoot" and then you can shoot them :facepalm:
Is now offical idf policy drop your leaflets txt your target and then mallet them:(

You deny that definition of genocide? WTF do you fucking want, fucking Rwanda FFS? Fuck you for doing murdering scumbags a fucking service.

Fucking disgrace of a dissembling hasbara tosser.

I tell you what I'd like, I'd like you to stop accusing me of being hasbara every five minutes you conspiraloon addled muppet. Adults have different opinions sometimes; it doesnt mean one of them is an Israeli state spy.

That's not the end game here. The end game is a reduced Gaza clinging to Hamas and politically divided from fatah and the west bank. Settlers would offer more common ground for Fatah and Hamas to step up their recent closeness. A buffer zone policed by say the PA would ramp up the potential conflict between the two - as well as putting further pressure on the Gazan population and business as this is the best arable land left in the strip - the best before that formed the old smaller 500 metere buffer that was left after the 2005 withdrawl.
The end game is they want them gone completely, If not this time then maybe next. Though they will settle for the above if they can't get that.

I'm not sure it will be settled again. The 8000 settlers that were there in 2005 were only there thanks to huge subsidisation and protection from the IDF, the resources it took to protect just 8000 settlers was pretty substantial. I think the government at the time decided to pull settlers out of Gaza because of those resources used and because Gaza had nothing to offer in terms of land and resources. That might be different now because I think a fairly substantial amount of gas has been found under Gaza, so if that's the case then yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it's settled again because the trade off in resources used to subsidise the settlers and the resources gained from the gas would be worth it.

But this is the case for the whole zionist entity... How much money does it cost the US and the zionist entity to actively maintain such an aggressive policy of brutal repression of Palestinians in Ghazza, West Bank and Arab citizens of the zionist entity? It can't be cheap (hence 3.2 billion USD annual US aid)

Its the moral justification brainiac.

Moral justification for what? Is Nazism the moral justification for the Gaza occupation? Or is racial superiority the moral justification. What are you trying to say?

We covered why the zionist state is nothimng like the nazi state a few pages back if you need to refresh...

The gas is offshore and the bit by gaza is a tiny part of it.
The end game is they want them gone completely, If not this time then maybe next. Though they will settle for the above if they can't get that.
Do you think Israeli capital wants 100 000 low wage workers and a captive market gone? Or is this a purely ideological conflict and material things like capital shouldn't enter into any analysis?

I'd add that it is a way of keeping Palestine in our civil discourse, of placing some pressure on those in power and most importantly, allowing us a way of showing solidarity and providing some focus for activity. I mean, we can sit around feeling angry and powerless all we like, but that doesn't help Gaza one iota.

Oh well, as long it keeps Palestine in our civil discourse and gives us a focus point, eh? As long as theres a target to reach, who cares what its for.

I'd add that it is a way of keeping Palestine in our civil discourse, of placing some pressure on those in power and most importantly, allowing us a way of showing solidarity and providing some focus for activity. I mean, we can sit around feeling angry and powerless all we like, but that doesn't help Gaza one iota.

Oh well, as long it keeps Palestine in our civil discourse and gives us a focus point, eh? As long as theres a target to reach, who cares what its for.

The gas is offshore and the bit by gaza is a tiny part of it.

Do you think Israeli capital wants 100 000 low wage workers and a captive market gone? Or is this a purely ideological conflict and material things like capital shouldn't enter into any analysis?
I think it is maybe a bit of both, the gas, water and land maybe a bigger factor than you think.

That's quite deliberately disingenuous. It'd be far better if no-one talks about Palestine and we just sit in impotent rage, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom