Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

G20: Getting to the truth- the death of Ian Tomlinson RIP

Does this twice refer to an attack before the one shown, of which footage has yet to appear, or twice as in the batton attack and the push?
An attack before the one shown. It must only be a matter of time before someone finds footage of that if it happened.

radio 5 just been saying that the cop responsible for the attack in the video has come forward.

He is likely to be immediately suspended. If not, then the game is up once for all. I know a great and well liked teacher suspended for pulling a pupils arm away as he tried to set fire to the curtains. That's quite a distance from killing someone in anyones books. Lets see if the goonsquad still have some basic disciplinary standards.

The more people and independent agencies that get involved, the harder it is to cover up the truth. .

don't agree with that

they'll make it drag on for months till no one cares anymore

they just use these inquests etc to cover shit up, they'll make it last for ages and the public won't care by the time it all comes out

If someone thinks they may have some information on this (and have tried to contact the IPCC with no avail, they won't call back) What would their best course of action be. This is his message to me
mate, do you have any contacts I can speak to? I was probably the last person to speak to Ian before his death and I witnessed him being forced to the floor by two riot officers (dressed in black) before the mainstream incident. I have tried to contact the IPCC yesterday and again today but they haven't called back. I think it will help his case if I can get this news out. I'm sure I can't have been the only one to witness the first attack.

Has anyone got any useful links or numbers I can forward to him :) (this is a different guy that I got the earlier link for people who've been arrested)

If someone thinks they may have some information on this (and have tried to contact the IPCC with no avail, they won't call back) What would their best course of action be. This is his message to me

Has anyone got any useful links or numbers I can forward to him :) (this is a different guy that I got the earlier link for people who've been arrested)

The Guardian would no doubt love to hear from them. :)

Yeah I thought that sounded odd, said he smiling aswell, you're in pain if you having a heart attack aren't you?

Yes, I thought it was odd too. Sounded like concussion or a brain haemorrhage. A mate of mine who banged his head and subsequently died of a brain haemorrhage was smiling and disorientated as I watched him die.

For the wife of a plod you have a rather anti-police streak in you?

This has pissed me off big time. The violence used against Tomlinson was unjustified, anyone can see that. He wasn't doing anything, didn't even have his arms raised.
When you have a situation where an innocent bloke is trying to get home from work and is beaten to the floor by one out of control nutter in a rage in a uniform who is supposed be maintaining order but also protecting the public something needs to be done about it.
I don't give a fuck who reads this either, I am entitled to my opinion, as a taxpayer I expect the best from the police and I don't want to see this shit on the streets of my city.

This has pissed me off big time. The violence used against Tomlinson was unjustified, anyone can see that. He wasn't doing anything, didn't even have his arms raised.
When you have a situation where an innocent bloke is trying to get home from work and is beaten to the floor by one out of control nutter in a rage in a uniform who is supposed be maintaining order but also protecting the public something needs to be done about it.
I don't give a fuck who reads this either, I am entitled to my opinion, as a taxpayer I expect the best from the police and I don't want to see this shit on the streets of my city.

I work with a woman who's married to a copper. She's never vocalised anything criticial as regards the police. And that's a Glasgow coppers wife and the plod up her3e are a whole different fish kettle to the Met in many ways.

Well said. :)

What is PBP's take on this?

Check your private message details inside, :) I swear also I seen him being drag too and I had contacted them about it next to the RSB Bank, if that the one you talking about...

The Guardian would no doubt love to hear from them. :)

I hate to say it xes but go to the media? the guardian?

Xes: After the coverage they've given this, the Guardian. Definitely.

agreed.

Please address any correspondence to:
Kings Place
90 York Way
London
N1 9GU

The switchboard number for the Guardian, the Observer and guardian.co.uk is:

020 3353 2000

News desk national@guardian.co.uk

http://www.guardian.co.uk/gu_contacts/0,,180767,00.html

Why? You can't assume someone filmed it and I doubt CCTV footage will be made available.
There seems to be so much footage - more comes out all the time. I bet CCTV has the details too, but I share your scepticism on whether we'll ever see it ..

Check your private message details inside, :) I swear also I seen him being drag too and I had contacted them about it next to the RSB Bank, if that the one you talking about...

See your PMs - you seem to have PM'ed me instead of xes. :)

He is likely to be immediately suspended. If not, then the game is up once for all. I know a great and well liked teacher suspended for pulling a pupils arm away as he tried to set fire to the curtains. That's quite a distance from killing someone in anyones books. Lets see if the goonsquad still have some basic disciplinary standards.

A teacher doesn't even need to do anything physically to be suspended.

It is enough for a complaint. Then they are suspended while the investigation is taking place.

There isn't afaik any footage of the FIRST attack come to light.........yet

The ITN/Channel4 story about more footage coming to light is a bit of a red herring, as it shows the same incident as the grauniad footage

yes it is the same but important though as the angle shows much more clearly teh attack

while the first footage shows a copper pushing a man albeit very forcefully, the second video shows it clearly to be an all out premeditated violent attack on a defenceless man

p.s. i still want to see the footage from the Climate Camp on C4 etc ..

It's becoming clearer and clearer that this isn't the case and it was par for the course behaviour. Don't believe me? Do any of the other pigs in the film look remotely bothered or concerned?
yes the reaction of the other cops sums it up

Back
Top Bottom