Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

G20: Getting to the truth- the death of Ian Tomlinson RIP

Still, the switch-off story is extremely convenient and if it turns out that this poor guy really was killed by the cops, will provide a more believable excuse than 'all the cameras just spontaneously stopped working' when they come to exonerate the cops of all misdeeds.

The switch off story was only Westminster. They'd find it hard to put forward a 'CCTV stopped working' angle in the City when there's a bloody great press photo from the inside of the CCTV monitoring centre.

The photos in the Observer today are pretty damning. They show Tomlinson on the floor in front of a row of cops. No flying bottles can be seen and the only person helping him up is another protester.

Are they online anywhere?

Photo of Mr Tomlinson.

43948.jpg

As soon as I heard the news story i figured that it was the mets 'instant bullshit cover story dept' - natural causes, police not at fault, brave police tried to save man whilst being attacekd by violent mob.

And lo and behold within 48 hours it turns out that what was being reported as fact by all the media turns out to be bullshit.
The bbc and co consistantly take police statements about deaths at face value event though they consistantly lie - from blair peach to steven waldorf to cherie groce to hilsborough to harry stanley to charles de menzies.

And whoever said that people could leave the kettle at any time is talking utter cobblers.

I just watched this video, in which the police appear to be refusing to move to allow an ambulance through.

Just like Macavity's Cat, the CCTV's not there.

The CCTV is never there.

When a poster on here was stitched up for attempted murder the CCTV footage "got lost". When an acquaintance of mine was stitched up for attempted murder the two police video cameras recording the day got damaged (one was "dropped", the other "got wet in the rain"). If it wasn't for a protester videoing the event the cops would have been believed in the court instead of the case being dismissed and the judge calling the pigs liars and criminals.

I just watched this video, in which the police appear to be refusing to move to allow an ambulance through.

Classy stuff from the pigs there. A really top notch display of professionalism. CBE's all round I say.

in fairness, i was there for that bit, and they did stop the ambulance for a while, but then someone very senior looking came and screamed at them to let it through

which was when i realised something must have gone very tits up

in fairness, i was there for that bit, and they did stop the ambulance for a while, but then someone very senior looking came and screamed at them to let it through

which was when i realised something must have gone very tits up

You'd like to think that even the least senior police officer in the land would know to let an ambulance with flashing blue lights on top get past. You know, like everyone else in the country would. Makes all this talk of 'public safety' look a bit half arsed really doesn't it?

I was at the corner of Throgmorton Street and Old Broad Street at about 2pm, some street medics (not cops) and ordinary cops were helping someone with a leg injury, she was told to make her own way to Monument or Mansion House if she wanted an ambulance.

To make a complaint against the police call IPCC 08453 002 002, London City police 02076012222, Met Authority 02072020202. For items lost during G20 'police riots' call 02076063110 - If you don't have a complaint call them anyway for a chat, they don't have anything better to do now they haven't got innocent people to beat up :

Have fun:

some news on CCTV
http://www.inthenews.co.uk/news/health/crime/death-at-g20-police-silent-on-assault-reports-$1285968.htm

Just after 19:00 BST Mr Tomlinson is seen on CCTV walking up King William Street and approaching a police cordon opposite the Bank of England. It is thought the 47-year-old wanted to get through and continue his walk home from work, however, police refused to let him do so.

A short time later, Mr Tomlinson is seen on CCTV walking into Royal Exchange Passage.

The IPCC statement confirms a number of witnesses have since described seeing him there, "getting caught up in a crowd and being pushed back by police officers".

"This is the aspect of the incident that the IPCC is now investigating," the statement reads.

Minutes later Mr Tomlinson is seen on CCTV walking back onto Cornhill from Royal Exchange Passage. He walks for about three more minutes, before collapsing on Cornhill.

Police 'admit contact' with man killed at G20 protest

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has confirmed police had contact with a man who died at the G20 protests on Wednesday, shortly before his death.

Earlier in the day City of London police had refused to be drawn on reports of eyewitness statements declaring Ian Tomlinson, 47, had been assaulted by officers just before he collapsed on Wednesday.

A statement from the IPCC this afternoon confirmed it was now investigating reports of "contact" between officers and Mr Tomlinson minutes before his collapse in central London.

Just after 19:00 BST Mr Tomlinson is seen on CCTV walking up King William Street and approaching a police cordon opposite the Bank of England. It is thought the 47-year-old wanted to get through and continue his walk home from work, however, police refused to let him do so.

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/news/health/crime/death-at-g20-police-silent-on-assault-reports-$1285968.htm

IN WORDS THEY KILLED HIM:

Back
Top Bottom