Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fucking Football

he's a forty year old beanjay, he really shouldn't be throwing around try hard accusations.

instead of whinging about the football on the radio why doesn't he just fuck off and watch some Wes Anderson shite.

It's revol's birthday today. :)

This is what revol does on his birthday. :)

Happy birthday, revol. :)

Maybe in Spain or Croatia. Or Poland. Or Russia. Or Finland. But the English game has no more racism than your average high street these days.

sol, sol, wherever you may be
you're on the verge of lunacy

and the next line for 10 starter points?

It's revol's birthday today. :)

This is what revol does on his birthday. :)

Happy birthday, revol. :)

What, recycle hackneyed and barely coherent abuse he picked up on another website? :D

Most people go for a beer or something.

sol, sol, wherever you may be
you're on the verge of lunacy

and the next line for 10 starter points?

Right, I seriously don't know! I'm an Orient fan so we miss out on all the best (read "the most despicable") chants down at our level. We have to make do with

"Come on football Rah Rah Rah!" etc.

Think macho may have that one covered? :)

nah, you don't have to be sexist to be macho

f45765swzqs.jpg

Maybe in Spain or Croatia. Or Poland. Or Russia. Or Finland. But the English game has no more racism than your average high street these days.

Really? So the football fuckwit who recently tried to glass me because I was standing with a black man was just pissed about something else? My lack of a tie maybe?

Or maybe the rest of his chums who were spoiling for a fight with just about anyone they could were just in need of cuddles?

:mad:

Really? So the football fuckwit who recently tried to glass me because I was standing with a black man was just pissed about something else? My lack of a tie maybe?

Or maybe the rest of his chums who were spoiling for a fight with just about anyone they could were just in need of cuddles?

No, you're right. That does mean all football fans are racist.

Of COURSE it was your lack of tie, you ninny! You don't fuck with these high standards for personal presentation types!

some racists are football fans ∴ football fans are racists
some racists like punk ∴ punk fans are racist

You don't get any more charming - or intelligent - with each passing year do you, emo boy? :D

Well as long as I don't age as badly as you.

Anyway I'm doing a computer course at the moment so I'll have to make do with bickering with you for the moment and have my drinks later.:D

Really? So the fuckwit who recently tried to glass me because I was standing with a black man was just pissed about something else? My lack of a tie maybe?

Fixed.

Pogo, I'm sorry to jape again, but you're quite honestly the unluckiest man alive.

If it's not poorly stored rice or chicken based bacterias bringing you down, it's proximity to soccer fans. I salute your plucky resistance.
:D

No, you're right. That does mean all football fans are racist.

You line-up on the terraces with them, or legitimise their game in other ways

Also, what about the racist chants or sectarian songs that used to come booming from the Premier League stadium I used to live beside, almost every time there was a match?

Also, what about the racist chants or sectarian songs that used to come booming from the Premier League stadium I used to live beside, almost every time there was a match?

You go to the pub with them, you work with them, you get on a bus with them etc. etc. does that mean you legitimise their behaviour?

I went to see American History X at the pictures once and I think one or two of the audience might not have been sympathetic to it's liberal message.

And I was in the same audience as them! OMG! I've legitimised racism! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom