Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fucking Football

Fantastic stuff. With every post, you manage to live down to my expectations. Well done

LOL @ the idea I think "I wonder what Jefe will reckon to this one" before pressing post each time. You're seriously mental, aren't you? 'snot even an act with you is it?

Haha, how am I a try hard? What is a tryhard? Aren't you about 40?

I await your reply with baited breath.

Your better,

Sadken.

bated. as from 'abated' or to hold back. It's a posh way of saying I'm holding my breath.
baited breath would mean you attempt to attract el jefe with special breath.

ahem.

How is Dagenham & Redbridge v Grimsby anything to do with nationalism?

Oh, wait, I get it - it's because both sets of fans are nationalist racists isn't it? Gotcha.

did I mention how much I despise the macho homophobic bullshit culture of it all?

*this will go well

did I mention how much I despise the macho homophobic bullshit culture of it all?

See, I wasn't a bad player and played for my school a few times. And I STILL think it's bollocks.

But that's not really the point. The point is that football seems to have carte fucking blanche to run roughshod over any other programming, even when there are other places to watch it or listen to it.

Haha, how am I a try hard? What is a tryhard? Aren't you about 40?

I await your reply with baited breath.

Your better,

Sadken.

he's a forty year old beanjay, he really shouldn't be throwing around try hard accusations.

instead of whinging about the football on the radio why doesn't he just fuck off and watch some Wes Anderson shite.

*this will go well

Have you seen the current best player in the world?

ronaldo_gay.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-louis-vuitton.jpg

They're all a bunch of woolly woofters anyway, leaping and diving about like they're auditioning for the National Ballet. Bring back Nobby Stiles.

petrol_pump.jpg

But that's not really the point. The point is that football seems to have carte fucking blanche to run roughshod over any other programming, even when there are other places to watch it or listen to it.

Not just programming - They seem to be free to overrun everything, everyone & every concept of civilised human behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom