Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fucking Football

Yeah, that's what I said.

Your problem is with Old Firm football seemingly, because that's where all your examples seem to come from.

Patently talking shite then. :rolleyes:

So they don't play football? Admittedly, they have some of the worst/most memorable examples but what about Aberdeen, Reading, Beverley, Middlesborough, Manchester (or maybe Salford?), Berlin, Helsinki, Bradford & any number of other places where I have run into some significant degree of football twattery? What other game do they play?

Oh, when I lived by the stadium, home support was funnelled down one side of the block & visiting down the other, with the stadium behind. Perfect view of the bams, by the thousand. We didn't need TV in the street of bars - The fights were a daily entertainment.

Thankfully you don't see much by way of marching bands round here, we saw them off a good while ago & they have not got much of a toehold since. :)

Patently talking shite then. :rolleyes:

So they don't play football? Admittedly, they have some of the worst/most memorable examples but what about Aberdeen, Reading, Beverley, Middlesborough, Manchester (or maybe Salford?), Berlin, Helsinki, Bradford & any number of other places where I have run into some significant degree of football twattery? What other game do they play?

Oh, when I lived by the stadium, home support was funnelled down one side of the block & visiting down the other, with the stadium behind. Perfect view of the bams, by the thousand. We didn't need TV in the street of bars - The fights were a daily entertainment.

Thankfully you don't see much by way of marching bands round here, we saw them off a good while ago & they have not got much of a toehold since. :)

News flash: twattery exists across the UK and Europe with or without football to encourage it.

You seem to have missed my point re: marching bands btw. Not surprising, 'cos you're demonstrably an idiot.

Anyone who says football is the prime vehicle for sectarianism suggests idiocy on that persons behalf.

Back
Top Bottom