Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

Fucking hell, actively withhold your tax as a protest on what it's spent on and with the expectation of a court visit - don't do this wimpy tory no what i'm doing is perfectly legal bollocks - do something illegal, that would be far more powerful in so many ways.

It's not just a tax thing at all though. What about drug laws which infringe on my rights (I wanna smoke weed, it's my choice) What about prostitution laws which infringe on the rights of sex workers (sex is entirely natural and shouldn't be any say of the goverment who does it and where aslong as it's all consensual) , what about the right to be treated fairly by the police, what about the right to live in peace, without getting hassled by the police over one of the thousands of new laws which have come into place through anti terror legislation. If you think that you've just got to sit there and take it like a little slut, then you sit there and take it like a little slut. If you think that there is NO other way to be living, then carry on as you are. You're free to do so, just as I should be free to live as I'd like. It's a basic human right IMO.

What about the lovely little kittens too? This is about tax, and you're ripe for the using. None of the civil liberties stuff you try and elide with this nonsense is dependent upon this ultra-individualistic egoist anti-society stuff. None of it. Every one of them can be articulated in a pro-society manner without none of this fuck you jack approach.

It's not a "fuck you jack" approach, it's a fuck the goverment approach. You can read it how you like though, it is of no matter to me. I thik we can do without the goverment, and without money. Better brand me a loonatic! :facepalm:

It's not a "fuck you jack" approach, it's a fuck the goverment approach. You can read it how you like though, it is of no matter to me. I thik we can do without the goverment, and without money. Better brand me a loonatic! :facepalm:

Who's going to provide electricity?

No it's a fuck society approach - and it's dangerous because it confuses govt for society. It's thatcher's children - this time on youtube.

Who's going to provide electricity?

We have the infrastructure inplace now to move on. We have all the machines and all the knowhow. Yes, we'd still haveto work for ourselves, we'd be working to better ourselves together, instead of just lining the pockets of the greedy. All we need to do is step back from mummy. We can stand on our own feet.

Haven't you died yet? Fucking shame.

It's always nice when you strip away your thin veneer of a happy go lucky affable bloke and show just exactly how much of an obnoxious nasty self serving little cunt you really are.

We have the infrastructure inplace now to move on. We have all the machines and all the knowhow. Yes, we'd still haveto work for ourselves, we'd be working to better ourselves together, instead of just lining the pockets of the greedy. All we need to do is step back from mummy. We can stand on our own feet.

Who decides who has to work the machines? I'd rather sit on my arse on the internet, if it's all the same to you.

...and you don't do that by denying or being used by those who want to destroy the hard-won social understanding that we're all utterly inter-dependent and reliant on each other. I'm an anarchist, i'm quite committed to the idea of a stateless society, but that doesn't mean i'll applaud any single thing that ever happens that's (on the surface) anti-govt. You need to look at the social consequences of things rather than just cheering them - lest you up end clapping sarin attacks and Oklahoma bombs or being used by right wing tools.

Who decides who has to work the machines? I'd rather sit on my arse on the internet, if it's all the same to you.

That's fine. Please do. There will always be people willing to work to stop boredom.(I know i'd be one of them) I'm sure you'd soon get bored after a year or so of scratching your arse. Who decides? You do! That is your right.

That's fine. Please do. There will always be people willing to work to stop boredom.(I know i'd be one of them) I'm sure you'd soon get bored after a year or so of scratching your arse. Who decides? You do! That is your right.

Will there be a national register of sex offenders?

And the people who built the infrastructure to supply all the machines and know how all used the system you want to dismantle. This is your cake Xes do you want to eat the cake or have the cake?

It's always nice when you strip away your thin veneer of a happy go lucky affable bloke and show just exactly how much of an obnoxious nasty self serving little cunt you really are.

I reserve it all for you sweet tits. Other people are capable of actual debate, you are just a cunt who I'd laugh at if I saw mangled in a horrific accident.

my definition would be something like this..... Do not cause harm or loss to person or property, do not enter into an agreement without carrying it through. No breach the peace ect. Basically, being nice. (you might need to look that word up in a dictionary :D )

You're wrong then. No wonder you fall for all this crap. You seem to revel in being ignorant.

I reserve it all for you sweet tits. Other people are capable of actual debate, you are just a cunt who I'd laugh at if I saw mangled in a horrific accident.

Yeah other people xes. That doesn't include you.

Who decides who's on it?

ELECTED peoples. And no, the currecnt goverment aren't elected. Yoiu can not class it as that when there are only a handful of people to represent a country. (and they're all utter corrupt cunts)

ELECTED peoples. And no, the currecnt goverment aren't elected. Yoiu can not class it as that when there are only a handful of people to represent a country. (and they're all utter corrupt cunts)

How will the decisions of those elected be enforced?

What if someone wanted to volunteer in a school but refused to give their consent to be subject to a check on whether they were on the national register of sex offenders?

I don't have all the answers Santino, just questions. I know that the way we live now is wrong.

Who would regulate the distribution of medicines and drugs to ensure that they were of more benefit than harm?

tbf santino, the "how would we run an alternative society" question deserves its own thread(s)

Would there be speed limits? Would anyone be able to drive without taking a test? If someone hurt someone with their car, would there be a national car registration scheme to help identify them? Would drivers be required to inform the scheme if they passed their car on to someone else?

Back
Top Bottom