Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

France vs Mexico

frogwoman

No amount of cajolery...
i won't be around in all probability to see this one, but i am hoping for a draw because otherwise south africa are basically fucked. 2-2 would be a reasonably good result.

No big loss if SA get dumped.
Hope Mexico can find a goalscorer (and a goalie over 5'8" might help too)

No big loss if SA get dumped.
Hope Mexico can find a goalscorer (and a goalie over 5'8" might help too)

If I'm being cynical, I would say it's actually quite a good thing if SA don't make the next round. Half full stadiums in the last 16 / qtr finals would help the 2018 bid quite a bit. :hmm:

I'm English. Therefore it is my patriotic duty to support Mexico this evening. I am now off to make some chili for my tea.

Andalay! Viva Mexico!

I'd like to see France raise their game after their no-show against Uruguay, although be interesting to see if Dos Santos plays as well as he did against South Africa.

Fuck France. Viva Mexico!!! (my wife is from Paris...this is the standard mantra from me in our household with all things French...to her chagrin.) :)

Oooh, team sheets with yellows next to their name, we're properly into the tournament now :cool: :DRather shamedly, this one is lost on me :confused:

Father Jack makes them all stand up and salute to it in one episode.

Otherwise it makes me think of the play "Marat/Sade" in which it is sung.

Wonder if people make such strange connections to "God Save The Queen" :oops:

remeber France came 2ns last world cup and won the previous one - dont misunderestimate them

george_w_bush-1699.jpg

Mexico needs a national uplift right now as much as South Africa itself. Viva Pancho Villa!!!

Back
Top Bottom