whos going through then ?

• France to Win

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Spain to Win

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I think they've done better this half but Spain take the game and slow it down so much. They've been time wasting since the 50th minute.

Why didn't the goalie come up for the corner? They're three minutes away from being out of the tournament.

Where's the urgency?

Zzzzz... thank fuck thats over. France didn't look like they were bothered, Spain barely launched an attack after they scored.

I fancy portugal to beat spain in the semis.

How is ribery getting stick, he was Frances best player, which doesnt say much admittedly but i thought he struggled on quite well.

How is ribery getting stick, he was Frances best player, which doesnt say much admittedly but i thought he struggled on quite well.
That was what was frustrating though - needed him to make the most of what little they made and he tended not to - partly because he was often on his tod, but even that cross I mentioned he took one touch too many.
I would also like to apologise for me xenophobic outburst above :D

He tried but he gave the ball away a lot. He's supposed to be their best player but he didn't do anything.

I suppose if you're Spanish must be great to watch them win at a mild canter, but otherwise not so appealing.

For all their possession, Spain created hardly anything, though. I can't remember the French keeper making a save. They were better when Torres and Pedro came on, but I don't get this idea of playing without a striker.

For all their possession, Spain created hardly anything, though. I can't remember the French keeper making a save. They were better when Torres and Pedro came on, but I don't get this idea of playing without a striker.
One one hand, they know the other team is going to pack the midfield, on the other hand - fuck you, we're spain, we don't need a striker.

Imagine what Spain would be like if David Villa was'nt injured,even though they've made the semis they do miss him.

He'd give them more of a cutting edge, I'm sure. I fancy Portugal in the semis. I thought Spain were lucky to beat Croatia, and France were so bad tonight that they weren't even tested.

He tried but he gave the ball away a lot. He's supposed to be their best player but he didn't do anything.

You can be the best player in the world but when your teamates are as anonymous/shite as what most of that french team were you are going to struggle to do much, you can see that with even ronaldo or messi in games. Modern football is so tactical, space at such a premium and defences so organised that roy of the rovers moments are rarer than a roy keane laugh.

Pish game that, Spain could have played their c team....can't believe how poor France were, as if they knew they were going to get beat...

Back
Top Bottom