Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

I am a legend.
If you have a spare five minutes. Would appreciate you looking into the Tonbridge Angels manager.
Thanks in advance.

If it's the Scottish chap born in 1982, that's a LOT of cash at hand.

And a separate thread.

PS that was less than 2 mins, so you've still some time left on the freebie clock.

I am a legend.

If you have a spare five minutes. Would appreciate you looking into the Tonbridge Angels manager.

Thanks in advance.

I'm a Tonbridge Angels fan, and instinctively went to defend our manager. This feeling lasted approximately 0.8 seconds as I rapidly recalled some of the 'interesting' retweets in his twitter feed and some of the people he interacts with on there (Tamplin brown-nose-in-chief Mr. Bricknell being one of them). I'm on the case as well, in my limited way.

I'm a Tonbridge Angels fan, and instinctively went to defend our manager. This feeling lasted approximately 0.8 seconds as I rapidly recalled some of the 'interesting' retweets in his twitter feed and some of the people he interacts with on there (Tamplin brown-nose-in-chief Mr. Bricknell being one of them). I'm on the case as well, in my limited way.

Whilst I find this all most interesting and, of course, I am intrigued as always - I would aver that it is a subject worthy of its own thread.

We don't want our VIP guests and lurkers to be distracted from the subject of this thread, which is The Veiny One and his doings.

Some fine comments on this Tweet.

Game moved to Aveley at short notice.
Coaches cancelled/unavailable.
ST Holders wanting refunds/recompense.
Apparently disgruntled ex-tenants seeking inside info...

Would someone who has a Twitter account kindly point @TheBlueBeatRoom
[The Blue Beat Room (@TheBlueBeatRoom) on Twitter]
towards Posts #1678 & #1700 please?

Especially Post #1678.

It's amusing when the best insider info on a subject is held by a completely unrelated 3rd Party...

They're playing it on the 3G at Aveley, so I'd be more worried about our game being called off .

Ah ok , still , I’ll take that as a disadvantage to them as it’s still not at home . Have other clubs had to do this in the past ? pretty shiiite situation to be in when you’re going for the title

A case of a big Fuck You to the fans.

A case of let's get this fixture-pile-up-crash-collision dealt with and bugger the consequences to the most loyal people.

Still, no coach and no supporters means another dent in the average crowd.
Plus, a further dent in the ego of The Veiny One.

Attendance of 313 last night.
The average attendance will have been dented.
Even after its having been dented, yesterday is still below a third of that average.
Almost like as if playing upon someone else's plastic meant that they had to melt down their new plastics.

The best takeaway is that, contrary to The Veiny One's prior prognostications, BTFC clearly cared more about getting a facile Fixture out of the way. Obviously it's less about the fan than it is about saving face for the big-I-am on winning the Isthmian League, which is of course only important to him just as a step toward being in the 92 and thence discarded.

t'Other takeaway is that the last two wins were thoroughly expected - Monday's disruption was The Vainy One himself; Wednesday's disruption was playing Away for Home; neither of those Fixtures resulted in a goal-fest when, on this Season's paper and the claims advanced [smash 'em], they should have;

The amount of disruption they do unto themselves is so tinpot it's nearly cringe.
Nope. Definitely cringe.
"The Good Ship Cringeworthy".

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 10.02.02.png
Helping build a community?

Aye, son.
Using the finest materials :
3044974_mannswastemanagement4 height.png
copyright of the fucking Environment Agency, you scumbag.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 10.02.02.png
Selfless for life?

Aye, you kindly took on the waste of multiple communities & selflessly spread it on your land :
3044976_mannswastemanagement2 river.png
copyright of the fucking Environment Agency, you shit-headed moron.

Shame it was a Criminal Act, eh?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 10.01.17.png
You've been mugged off, mate.

These are thy Lord & Master's actions :
3044978_mannswastemanagement5 dumper full.jpg
copyright of the fucking Environment Agency, you absolute cockwomble.

And yes, I'd agree they speak louder than words :
3044975_mannswastemanagement6 dumper empty.jpg
copyright of the fucking Environment Agency, you absolutely ignorant, selfish, disgraceful Schweinhund.

Dear reader, whilst you're here :
Why not take the opportunity to tell twitter.com/r40pdb about the actions of his Lord & Master?
Preferably with pictures.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 10.01.39.png

I agree with you, sir.
You're absolutely right, Mr Clarkson.
Billericay Town has the best recycling & waste-disposal regime in non-League.
All your unwanted Merchandise is kept on site at the Owner/Manager/Tea-boy's gaff :
3044979_mannswastemanagement3 river.png
copyright of the fucking Environment Agency, you absolutely ignorant, selfish, disgraceful piece of shit.

Dear reader, whilst you're here :
Why not take the opportunity to tell twitter.com/Chris_Clarkson about "things people don't realise about Glenn"?
Preferably with pictures.

Last edited:
Hey, Ben Alltimes, Mark Baker & goandroam :
3044977_mannswastemanagement river.png
copyright of the fucking Environment Agency, you God-Damned menace to wildlife.

Any comment on the character of the man?
His attitude towards his fellow man?

That's a willow tree.
It's right next to a watercourse.

Your Club's Owner should be chased out of the country, never mind the Game.

Last edited:
I'm so angry I'm swearing in Hegschtalemannisch.
My keyboard simply doesn't have the buttons to express the diacritics involved.

Personally, I would send a copy of this audio to every PA Announcer for every club that's due to host them :

or this for when the teams come out :

Back
Top Bottom