Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

602 at Billericay tonight which to be fair against Met Pol on a Tuesday in Dec is not too bad .......but GT was complaining when it was 700
It is when you've been blabbing to the press about how you're going to get IMMENSE crowds.

Some classic Tamplin quotes in that article:

"What people don't realise is that all times of the day, I go out and help people," he said.

"I help addicts, I sponsor people, I help people with issues. But there are people I won't be able to help at 2 or 3 in the morning now, because the driver will only be able to do a certain amount of hours.

"Some families will suffer because I can't be at their beck and call."
What an arrogant self centred shit. If he hadn't been caught breaking speed limits like a reckless fucker, he would still be able to help all those people like the wonderful selfless hero he is.

He's a narcissist, fantasist bellend, but all we need to be thinking about is taking three points off him. Tho I suppose we could have a collection for his fine...I'm sure that'll go well and we can post up a photo of an empty bucket as they did so hilariously.

He's a narcissist, fantasist bellend, but all we need to be thinking about is taking three points off him. Tho I suppose we could have a collection for his fine...I'm sure that'll go well and we can post up a photo of an empty bucket as they did so hilariously.
To be honest, if we was genuinely concerned in helping addicts (he doesn't state what addictions, but I'd suggest it's not alcohol based on this conviction) he wouldn't use that as an argument to beat a ban as he is CLEARLY rich enough to use a sherbert or two when helping.
As someone who is a long-term recovering alcoholic I certainly wouldn't want him sponsoring me if he's been done for drink-driving!

Yep! Would love to see Dulwich turn them over at home. Still a lot of football to be played but Billericay need to start losing or the title will be theirs. And I don't think anyone wants to see Tamplin parading around with the trophy.

Some classic Tamplin quotes in that article:

"What people don't realise is that all times of the day, I go out and help people," he said.

"I help addicts, I sponsor people, I help people with issues. But there are people I won't be able to help at 2 or 3 in the morning now, because the driver will only be able to do a certain amount of hours.

"Some families will suffer because I can't be at their beck and call."
In this the season of peace and good will to all men, may I offer my congratulations to him for attaining speeds on urban roads greater than Lewis Hamilton achieved during the Monaco Grand Prix.

As a Hamlet fan said on FB:

He'll spend enough money to stop Hamlet winning the league this season. They'll go up and find it harder at the next level, crowds will dip, then he'll realise the Football League won't happen and pull the plug altogether. It'll be Margate all over again, but It'll deny us the chance to win the Isthmian League for the first time in almost 70 years. It makes me sick.

Reactions: EDC
I chose not to make him identifiable, btw.
But I didn't say his name, so it doesn't matter. If you know him from Facebook you'd know his name anyway. And if anyone was that determined to find out who he was they'd find out how anyway.

Oh, he's off again, but now he likes us - apart from the 'two clowns' who clearly hurt him emotionally and unforgettably.

Oh, he's off again, but now he likes us - apart from the 'two clowns' who clearly hurt him emotionally and unforgettably.

If he hadn’t blocked me I could have given him a like for that post.

The phrase 'practice what you preach', especially regarding this thread, came to mind when I read this, posted on Facebook: "Make the most of your life folks, and be as nice as you can to other people and the planet!
1f642.png
"

Could apply to this thread in so many different ways...

The phrase 'practice what you preach', especially regarding this thread, came to mind when I read this, posted on Facebook: "Make the most of your life folks, and be as nice as you can to other people and the planet!
1f642.png
"

Could apply to this thread in so many different ways...
Wow. You're actually quoting something I wrote about my dead mother to score points here? A new fucking low, mate. I'm actually quite shocked you'd stoop this low.

Back
Top Bottom