Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

Wow. You're actually quoting something I wrote about my dead mother to score points here? A new fucking low, mate. I'm actually quite shocked you'd stoop this low.
I was quoting the phrase, which I thought was quite beautiful...the fact it was about your mother to me was immaterial. I certainly wasn't try to use her sad passing to score points, it was the phrase you used that stuck in the mind, not why or when you used it.
It wasn't posted to cause offence, it was posted to suggest double standards. Nothing more, nothing less.
I one hundred per cent posted it in good faith, to make a point, not to upset regarding the death of your mother, apologies, as that's the way you interpreted it, that wasn't my intent.

So 'only' 1,570 at home for today's home draw. Tamplin's hopes of monster crowds paying for his wild spending must fast be evaporating. Good.

The sleazy get sleazier. And he's trying to say it's publicity for the club.:facepalm:

Jamie O'Hara clashes with millionaire Billericay Town boss in row over fiancée Elizabeth-Jayne Tierney
I know its The Sun etc.. A close source said Glenn went round to give her Jamie's wages? £2k cash. Whatever happened to sage/automatic payroll/bank transfer? Accountability?
perhaps jamie's bird wasn't too keen on the idea of Glenn holding his dick and literally taking the piss out of him and his team

The Non League Paper has the story. Inferring that his players might take drugs? The FA are not happy as they like to do the testing themselves. What a moral hero. "Never sold a gram of gear".

The Non League Paper has the story. Inferring that his players might take drugs? The FA are not happy as they like to do the testing themselves. What a moral hero. "Never sold a gram of gear".

It's the "I'll hold your cock when you piss" part that I find worrying. Is that an acceptable thing for any employer to say to his or her employees??

Manager, my arse. Attendance 1081 and he wasn't one of them, he's in Mauritius. Totally committed, yeah right. Wonder if they sing his song when he is not there to bellow at them?

“Jamie’s bird” :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

da li mnogi ovde govore srpski hrvati?

That was NOT a phrase or term I would normally have used, but whilst responding to a previous quoted refence A WEEK AGO !!!!

Jamie O'Hara clashes with millionaire Billericay Town boss in row over fiancée Elizabeth-Jayne Tierney

I just failed to think of any acceptably derogatory or appropriately polite way to describe the subject female.

Can you ?

Can I make it clear that I am not suggesting here that there was any hint of a “ Ménage a trois ou cinquante dix huit “ in the report , but must say I find it remarkably generous of Glenn to have given her a wad of two grand to use as a sanitary pad.

Appropriate praise to Glenn and Ricay on their FA Trophy progress, and flying the flag for our league .

He may have thrown a bit of money at it, but you still have to win the games.

Appropriate praise to Glenn and Ricay on their FA Trophy progress, and flying the flag for our league .

He may have thrown a bit of money at it, but you still have to win the games.
They're not really flying a flag for our league though because they don't represent anything other than themselves. No one has the money and resources that they have, so I doubt if any clubs at our level can find much in common with them.

Back
Top Bottom