Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

Another sending off for Billericay too.

It all seems quite nice payback for Trump/Tamplin too

'Billericay boss was disrespectful, we deserved to win' - Leatherhead assistant hails team display after FA Cup win

And Midson told BT Sport afterwards that Blues boss Glenn Tamplin had been "disrespectful" in the lead up to the clash.

Midson said: "We're very proud, as a player and member of staff, we've worked very hard to get this bunch together.

"They don't like playing us, we've kept quiet, they've said a few things, I've got huge respect for [Glenn] Tamplin, but he said they would beat us 5-0, that was disrespectful, and we've deserved to beat them."

Leatherhead through to second round of the FA Cup

Time heals. And handing the Ricay their arses in the FA Cup heals even more
Yes. I haven't forgotten 'wallgate', or forgiven those who instigated it, but I'm not going to let it be the definitive factor every time we play them. Wallgate aside, it's a nice away trip, and all their supporters I've actually spoken to have been great. I can only grind so many axes at any given time!

Yes. I haven't forgotten 'wallgate', or forgiven those who instigated it, but I'm not going to let it be the definitive factor every time we play them. Wallgate aside, it's a nice away trip, and all their supporters I've actually spoken to have been great. I can only grind so many axes at any given time!
I tend to agree...albeit: NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET!

Tamplin was absent last night at the match v Ks.
He's not been seen since the FA Cup defeat.
Apparently he is in Dubai licking his wounds.
The players didn't bother to sing his little song before the game.

I note in a report of the Billericay fans forum tonight Glenn T said he want to average more fans than Dulwich and win the league at Leatherhead on 31st March .....

Back
Top Bottom