Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

Club Shop looking much better (x1000) than the changing rooms and Tamplin's office... I'm almost inclined to say I like it.

Looks like some druggies broke in and vandalised the place.
How long before he has his dining room 'murieled' up?
www.billericay.co.uk .....? strange website to be promoting, an obvious FU on the 'trophys' scale... but it can be spun round that 'we are a community club innit'

With a left arm that long - the player in blue should play in goal or is it a giant cock coming out of the sleeve? I think the 'artist' has had shocker here.

Last edited:
Check it out. Billericay.co.ck, Tamplin's website.
Dot cock yeah, registered in the Cook Islands

nathan-barley-t-shirt-trashbatcock.jpg

Looks like some druggies broke in and vandalised the place.
How long before he has his dining room 'murieled' up?
www.billericay.co.uk .....? strange website to be promoting, an obvious FU on the 'trophys' scale... but it can be spun round that 'we are a community club innit'

With a left arm that long - the player in blue should play in goal or is it a giant cock coming out of the sleeve? I think the 'artist' has had shocker here.

Somebody mentioned on the Twitter that the website was wrong. Oops, mega oversight! Lol.

Plus it's far more low-key compared to the other, erm, artwork within the grounds, imo far more what I could expect anywhere to create 'theatre' if that's how it's wished to be expressed. Ours is better, though!

Fk me, he has seen Jesus now:eek:.... I wonder if he tried to sign him?:facepalm:

Billericay Town owner Glenn Tamplin shares his fascinating life story
‘I was pronounced dead and I had a visitation. I was floating over my body and it was this ultraviolet light above me with no sharpness to it. It was just peaceful and the pain I was in had gone. I see Jesus in his robe and he gave me opportunities. His words were, “do you want to fulfil your purpose or do you want to go now?” I said, “I will fulfil my purpose”. I made a deal with him there and then and four minutes later I was back in my body.’

four minutes later... he still had his watch on him then?

I see a film deal on the horizon.....

Back
Top Bottom